Chapter 1 - The Birth

VOTE , COMMENT && FOLLOW

*UnEdited

- Prologue

What is your name ? , What is your name! I heard the voice calling, I smelled the air it was a human. I was being touch by a meaningless soul a "HUMAN". As I began to pick myself up the human grab me, was this human stupid or something I'am a demon and he is helping me. Never or less I still dislike all humans, I nearly cut the man arm off, my demon blood became warm with excitement. I haven't killed in days or weeks maybe months, how long was I asleep, I'm still weapon less I need a sword I grow tired of using my poison claws and poison whip. I need a companion I need to grow more powerful, I need to find father and slay him to become the most powerful demon in these lands. I was still in the present's of a half shock human. I'am thankful for this human to reawaken me, so there for he deserve an reward. "Listen human I will give you an award for awakening me" I shouted over, "what's the reward" the young male said, "A ten minute head start then I will hunt you down" I reply waiting for the game to begin. "What kind of reward is that? Your still going to kill me" the man replied , I begun to think but I still didn't care, "I don't normally give out head starts and by the looks of it you only have 8 minutes left" I said smiling. The male took off without another word, LET THE GAMES BEGAN.

Okay Please Vote , Comment && Follow

P.s _ Tell me your Likes && Dislikes About the story Please && Thank You