Save Me Tenseiga

Hello there again my young anime lover's I'm back with another part. It's been about month or a few week's but that's way to long this Chapter is over due. But if you guys have a ( Twitter Account) Follow me on their @Tayy_said . Thanks for the read & votes again I love you guys & gals .

- Sesshōmaru

I was being beat by a human a human had me down to my last. My anger had my body shaking but I begun to feel my wound opening , was I going to die here and now by a human. " Listen " Suikotsu said , I couldn't see my attacker but his voice was loud & clear his foot steps echo throughout my head his scent was trap. " I'm going to leave you to die here , that special poison was made by my brother Mukotsu you will not be able to move.I have men to bury see you in hell demon". Suikotsu said an began to walk away , I heard cheers and happiness brust out of no where his men were pleased to see he won the battle.

moments later ....

My body started to weaking it got harder to breathe & my body felt 10times heavier. I grab my Tenseiga and beg for it's help I cried to my sword to save my life. I never done this before I never used Tenseiga before my father gave it to and said it could save my life. I never really thought I would need this pathetic thing of a sword it can't cut down my enemies so why use it. I didn't feel myself healing I guess this sword is a piece of shit I threw it to the ground and started to realize I'm going to die.

Hello you reach the end But if you enjoyed this part Vote and stay tuned in for more I update every Monday around midnight. Thanks again for the read I love you all ......