Chapter 17

Third Person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you sure you don't want to stay another week?" Mia asked her friend, Jessica as she was packing her stuff into a bag. Jessica nodded.

"Yep and besides...wouldn't want to disturb the lovebirds," she chuckled slightly. Mia's face turned red and she crossed her arms.

"We aren't dating," she huffed. Jessica smirked.

"Yeah, ok..." She chuckled. Mia sighed and was glad that Canada wasn't in the room to hear this. Jessica was finally done packing and she walked over to the front door.

"Thanks for letting me stay, Mia," She said, "Also tell Canada 'thanks' for me too." Mia nodded and smiled.

"Alright, will do. See you later, alligator!" She chirped. Jessica slightly laughed.

"See ya," she replied as she walked out the door. Jessica thought about the other places she could stay at. She could go to Japan's, but how was she going to get a ride? Jessica sighed and took out her cellphone that Alfred got her and decided to call Japan's home phone. It rang for a little bit before I heard a familiar voice on the other end.

"Hey, this is Ashton," she uttered. Oh sh*t...just my luck, Jessica thought.

"Um...where's Japan?" I asked. She heard Ashton chuckled.

"Well...he's currently in isolation because of me. So I kinda took over for a bit," She explained. Jessica was completely shocked. Then again...no one can really handle Ashton...maybe Prussia, but that's it, she thought.

"Besides, why did you need to talk to him?" Ashton asked from the other side of the phone call. Jessica sighed.

"Alright...I wanted to ask if I could spend the night for a while at his place because I wanted to get away from America," she explained like it was no big deal.

The other line went silent for a second before Ashton screamed, "Go back to your future boyfriend! There's no way in hell you are staying here when you can stay with him! Go to him!" Then she hung up. Jessica tried to call a few more times, but it kept going to an answering machine. She sighed as she thought on who else to call.

England...of course! She thought.

So, at that moment, Jessica called Arthur. He picked up right away.

"Hey Jessica," he greeted, "Is something wrong?"

"Well...can I please stay at your place for a bit...and can you please pick me up. I'm a block or two away from Canada's house," she explained.

"Of course, I shall be there right away," He replied as he hung up. Jessica hummed and stood at the corner of the sidewalk. In no time flat, England arrived in his car and got out to open the passenger seat for Jessica...like the gentleman he is. Later, they finally arrived at the Victorian styled house. It looked nice and rustic. England lead her inside and made tea for them both.

"So Jessica, did something happen between you and that wanker, America?" He asked. Jessica shook her head.

"Not exactly...It's a little complicated," she explained. England nodded and took a sip from his tea.

"You know...I can tell Alfred likes you a lot. Every time he comes over here, he can't stop talking about you. To be honest, it's a bit annoying. But at the same time...it makes me happy knowing that my son has a little crush," he said. Jessica blushed slightly and took a small sip from her tea.

"Well...he shouldn't like me..." She mumbled.

"Why not?" Arthur asked. Jessica just sighed and shrugged.

"Because he shouldn't," She replied as she looked away. England smirked.

"I know you like him, Jessica," he uttered, "I can tell by the why you act." Jessica blushed and growled.

"I don't like him," she said. England sighed.

"Listen...I think you should give him a chance. He's not that bad of a wanker. He actually has a lot of heart and he does tend to get lonely," he explained.

"Wouldn't it be bad to get in a relationship anyway...with all of us leaving?..." Jessica questioned. England huffed a sigh.

"Well actually...I've been trying to find a way for you and your friends to stay here," he uttered. Jessica couldn't believe what she heard.

"Really?" She asked, astonished. England nodded.

"Yep, but I haven't found a way yet," he answered, "But maybe I'll find one soon." Jessica grinned.

"I can help!" She exclaimed. England smiled.

"Thanks Jessica and..."

"And what?"

"Well...I'm not going to allow you to stay here. You should just go back to Alfred and tell him how you feel," Arthur said.

"You...You bloody wanker!" Jessica shrieked as she left his house. England chuckled at her as she left. Jessica tried going to other countries' houses, but they wouldn't let her stay because of a certain someone *cough* Ashton *cough* who told them all about her and her 'problem'.

"Tell America your feelings, aru!"

"Make pasta for him and confess!"

"Kessessesse~ Jessica having problems with love! Just tell him!"

"Tell Alfred, da!"

And everyone else Jessica went to said the same thing. It got really annoying for her. She knew there was only one house left for her to stay at.

France's...

She groaned as she rung the doorbell. The Frenchman opened the door and let out his signature laugh.

"Ohonhonhon~" He laughed out, "Shouldn't you be with America?" Jessica only glared at Francis.

"May I please come in?" She asked, well more like demanded, through gritted teeth. France only smirked.

"You know...I could help you out. I am the country of lo-" But before he could finish, he was punched squared in the face by Jessica.

"Never mind, you bloody frog!" She yelled as she left. Jessica growled as she continued to walk. After walking for awhile longer, Jessica realized how late it was. She groaned as she came across a certain someone's home. Well...she didn't want to stay outside so she just let herself in.

"Jess! I missed you!" A loud American exclaimed as he went over to hug her. Jessica's face immediately heated up, but she quickly recovered and squirmed out of the hug.

"W-Well...whatever..." She mumbled, "I only came back because I didn't want to sleep outside. It's not like I missed you or anything..." Then her face turned red again. Alfred smiled his usual goofy smile and laughed.

"No need to lie. I know you missed me. Ashton told me so!" He then smiled some more. Jessica growled at the thought of her friend telling America that. She stomped upstairs and into her room as she slammed the door. America chuckled.

Classic Jess...
----------------------------------------------
And that's all she wrote! Thanks for reading this chapter and sorry for the shortness. I hoped you liked it though.

Thanks for reading and see you all next time!!!

~Treble101