Prologue

Aniyah p.o.v

New Text Message From : My BobbleHead <3

•I need you•

I stared down at the text. 

"Aniyah, you better pay attention cause I ain't going over it again." I ignored my best friend as I tapped away on my phone's keyboard.

To : My BoobleHead <3

•A'ight Im Coming• 

Standing up, "Teddy, I gotta go," She sighed. 

"If we fail this project, Aniyah-" 

"We won't! I promise. " I yelled as I left her house. It was drizzling but quite frankly I didn't care. I walked about 3 or 4 blocks and knocked on the door. Damion opened the door, slowly.

"Hey Ani-"

"Where she at?" I interupted. He held his hands up in surrender.

"Well damn, hello to you too," I raised an eyebrow. He laughed me off. ",and she's in her room." I pushed past him and went into her house. I quickly went up the stairs, two at a time and walked down the hall into her room. She was holding her pillow, her head buried deep into it. I kicked my galaxy colored Doc Martens off along with my leather jacket. I was left in my oversized crop top, black skiiny jeans, and my socks. I crawled in the bed behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She didn't turn to look at me, like I expected, instead she dung her head deeper into her pillow, her sobbing getting more muffled. I pressed my cheek on her back, and held her tighter. My eyes closed. Her sobs seemed to cease after some time. I didn't know how long I was in this position but quite frankly, I didn't care. She needed me and that's all that mattered. Besides the heavy emotion that was in the air, it was quite comfortable. I felt myself falling to sleep. 

+++

Talia P.o.v 

Her light snores filled the room, after my senseless crying was over. I don't even know why I cry anymore, these day, it just comes and goes as it pleases. I turned around, and wrapped her arm back around my waist. Scotting down a bit, I laid my head on her heart and closed my eyes. 

Th-thump. Th-thump. Th-thump.

My phone vibrated by my phone but I ignored it. Whoever it was could wait. I could feel her breath coming out in my hair, but her breath always smelt like mint and chocolate so I had no problem with it. I opened my eyes and traced my finger on her stomach, under her shirt. I felt her flinch.

"Shit babe, Im ticklish," She said, lowly. I smiled, as I looked up at her.

Her wide brown eyes stared at me threw her glasses. "I know." She rolled her eyes playfully at me. I instantly grabbed her face and slowly brought my face in towards hers. I was going painfully slow. I finally made it to her lips and she turned her head, making my lips hit her cheek instead. 

"I don't want yo' kisses!" She joked. I sat up and crossed my arms. She sat up too, and looked at me. We watched each other. I slowly frowned. She winced and pecked my lips. 

"I'm sorry babe, I do want yo' kisses," she apologized. I continued to frown. She kept pecking my frown, until I giggled. 

"Chill, you're forgiven!" I laughed, uncrossing my arms. She laughed along with me.  It was silent after our laughing died down.

Well, until, "I wanna dance," She said. I looked around.

"With who?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You," She pulled me off the bed and grab my hands, we started stepping from side to side. I giggled.

"This is awkward with no music," I commented. She just shrugged.

"You make me feel like a winner, Girl I Wanna Say." I laughed as she began to sing to me, perfectly. "Lemme put my hands around your waist," She dipped me while she continued to sing '",and let the background say." She pulled me back up, and whisper-sang in my ear, sexily. ,"Cause we gon do something, something is gon be done, oh yeah. Im about to have a fit, cause your my number one!" 

She kissed the top of my ear and thenlaughed as I softly moaned. She slowly planted kisses from my ear to my lips, and when I thought she was going to kiss, I closed my eyes. 

I could feel her lips hovering over mines. I was getting impatient. I loved her passionate kisses. They were the best. "...Im hungry," and with that she left me standing in my room like a complete idiot, with my mouth open in shock.

.........

This is the official prologue for "Say You Love Me". Yes, It's A Lesbian love story, suggested by a reader of my "Playing Game's" book. Hey, my thing is, Im already writing some BoyxBoy, why not GirlxGirl? Oh & Thanks To @spiffymoonwalkertho, part of my inspiration for this book ... Love Ya Chicaaaaaaaaa !  : )

What Do You Guy's Think? Continue?