Chapter 31- Brody or Isabella?

Hiiiii guyysss

Reese POV

The past few weeks have been heaven since I can't really do anything. I mean, I'm 5 months pregnant. I can't even see my feet anymore. Anne is taking me to the doctor today to see if it's a boy or a girl. I want to surprise everyone tonight. 

"You ready?" Anne asks. I nod and walk out of the door.

****

"What are you hoping for?" She asks me. 

"Honestly, I'm just happy I'm having a baby. I could really care less." I shrug. She nods and continues looking at the road. 

We get there in less than 10 minutes and walk in.

"Reese Horan for Dr. Collier, please," I say to the clerk at the front desk. She types up something on the computer.

"Baby announcement?" She asks me. I smile and nod.

"Down the hall, 5th door on the left" 

"Thank you," I walk down the hallway with Anne right behind me. I don't go anywhere without someone with me. That Shedreonna girl could escape and come after me again.

"Ah, Mrs. Horan. How are you today?" Dr. Collier asks me. She motions for me to sit on the bed. I do as she says.

"I'm doing well, thank you." I respond. I lay down and pull up my shirt so she can do the sonogram.

She puts the gel on the stick that lets you see the baby. I'm not really sure what it's called. She places it on my stomach and watches the screen intently. She does this for about 3 minutes to make sure.

"Well, Reese. It's a baby girl. Congratulations." She smiles at me and turns the moniter off. She wipes off the excess gel and I pull my shirt down and sit up. I looked over at Anne. 

"Isabella?" She asked me.

"Isabella."

_______________________

Niall POV

"Will you tell me now? It's my baby too!" I asked her. She looked over at me with a smirk.

"Just because you give me the guilt trip on the baby, doesn't necessarily mean that I am going to tell you." I scoffed and crossed my arms. 

"Niall, chill. When everyone gets here, you will know!" I smiled, knowing that I won.

I sat on the living room couch waiting for the boys, Charlotte, and Gemma. Reese came in with lemonade and sat next to me. I grasped her hand and rubbed it. 

"I'M HERE, PEASANTS!" Louis, screamed as he walked through the door. I chuckled as I saw the other boys come in behind him. All of the boys came is and sat there stuff down on the floor. 

"Oh, yeah. Make yourself at home?" Reese asked sarcastically. Harry and Zayn ignored her comment, while Louis and Liam looked at her.

"This is my home!" Louis said. I laughed again. 

"Anyways! Baby! Let's talk." Harry interrupted. I nodded and looked over to Reese. She shook her head.

"Not until Charlotte and Gem get here..." She told me. 

"I'm here!" Gemma said, with Charlotte trailing behind her.

"Thank God!" I screamed. "Baby! Now!"

She sighed and sat her head on her hand.

"Okay, So. In the kitchen I have a cake. When we cut this cake, it will show blue or pink. Go check it out." She said to me. I smiled, got up and walked to the kitchen with everyone following. I got a knife from the drawer and held my breath.

I cut it very slowly trying not to break this beautiful piece of cake, whick I will be eating after I know. When I saw the color, a tear slipped from my eye,

"Isabella Kathryn..." I sighed. The boys congratulated me by hugging me and patting me on the back. I went over to Reese and kissed her beautiful face.

"We're 4 months away from seeing out beautiful daughter." I said. 

"I love you," She told me.

________________-

Yes it was short. I'm having a terribly bad night. bye