Chapter 21- I stayed with you for 3 months

School tomorrow. Gross. Ehhh.... You guys are my world! Vote and comments!

Reese POV

"N-Niall?" I croaked

"Yes, baby! I'm here!" He yelled. I felt his soft lips touch my forhead.

I opened my eyes to stare into his teary blue eyes. He was smiling like I've never seen before. The other boys were standing behind him, and they were all crying too.

"I can't believe you're awake." Harry whispered. "I've been trying for 3 damn months to get you to wake up. But, of course, when Niall comes to the rescue, you wake up immediately. Well I don't need all this bullshit!" He stomped out of the room with great force.

"Ugh. I'll go talk to him!" Liam said.

_________________________

Liam POV

"Harry Styles! Get your ass back here!" I yelled at the boy walking towards the exit. He stopped and turned around.

"What Liam?" He sighed. I have never been more disappointed in him.

"Harry, you know it isn't her fault. No one can control when people wake up from a coma. It just happens." I walked over to him and we sat down.

"I sat here for 3 fucking months, Liam. I never left. I sat on her bed everyday stroking her hair, talking to her about how much Charlotte misses her. Nothing. 3 months later, Niall Horan walks in, crys and boom! She's alive."

"Harry, Reese loves you. If she could have woken up, she would." I said touching his shoulder. Harry pushed it off and looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"But she loves Niall more." 

Harry got up and walked out of the hospital.

I got up and walked back to Reese's room, where Niall was in her bed, hugging her and Zayn and Louis were sitting on chairs.

"Well, he's so upset, he left the building." I sighed.

"He's mad at me, isn't he?" Reese cried. Niall stroked her hair and comforted her.

"No, Babe. He is just a little frustrated."

____________________

Harry POV

I was so infuriated. I had to see Katelyn before I burst in to literal flames. I drove over to her house and knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"The love of your life!" I replied sweetly. She opened the door and a smile grew on her face. I kissed her and we went inside. 

"I missed you so much Harry! And I'm sorry about Ryder." She hugged me.

"It's fine, I just don't want to talk about it right now, okay?" I pushed hair out of her face.

"Okay well let's go up to my room, huh? My parents are gone" She sounded so sexy. I couldn't resist her. I picked her up bridal style and went to her room. I set her on the bed. I kissed her while she unbuttoned my shirt. I slid off my pants smoothly as she did the same. I laid on the bed and she got on top of me. We were snogging for 10 minutes before we started having sex. I slid into her and she moaned.

"Harry!" I kissed her. This went on for hours. 

_______________________

"That was the best sex I have ever had" Katelyn said.

"Mhmm" I fake smiled. All of that reminded me of when Reese and I did it. I love Katelyn, don't get me wrong, but just something about Reese kept me going.

Just then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Harry, Reese slipped back into the coma." Louis said.

"Okay, I'll be there in 10!" I yelled. I kissed Katelyn on the cheek.

"I have to go to the hospital. I will call you later! Love you." And I rushed out of the door.

____________________

Reese POV

So, I just called Harry, he will be here in 10 minutes." Louis came back into the room.

"I hate pranking him like this, I don't think it's right." I said to him.

"We need to get him back over here." Louis said.

Not even 30 seconds later, Harry rushed in the room.

"Is she o-..." Harry stopped in his tracks.

"She's not in a coma!" He yelled, I winced.

"Harry, you're scaring her. Chill out!" Niall saind firmly.

"You need to apologize, mate. Reese has been crying ever since you left." Liam told Harry. I buried my face into Niall's chest. 

Harry came over to me and sat on the bed.

"Reese, I'm sorry. I did overreact. I love you and I don't know why I was so upset." Harry said to me, holding my hand. I got out of Niall's body and hugged him.

"You're forgiven, Hazza."

________________

SORRY FOR THE SEXUAL CONTENT... VOTE AND COMMENT