Chapter 1 The Egg and the Finder

Chapter 1

The egg and the finder

       It was a late afternoon and I’m in her office. She walked up to me with a blanket in her arms, what’s under it? The blanket was cotton very soft and warm, it was a cream color and it was dragged agents the ground. “I need you to drop this off.” She handed it to me. “It will show you the way where it wants to go. Stay there you put it and wait for the one to take it.”

I nodded and walked out.

I lifted the blanket just a bit to see what is under it (I’m a very curious person). It was an egg, what? Why is this so important that she is making me skip my job, she confusing.

The egg was black and red and a little bit bigger than a football. I could feel a very faint heart beat, very steady and very calm, it was really warm. The egg was smooth and felt very fragile. What is inside this egg?

What have she been telling me, she been telling me she was holding an egg but I can’t remember what type. I walked outside of the building and it was pulling me south, so I went south.

It kept pulling me all over the place it got really annoying.

It stopped at an alley way. I slowly walked in the dark alley. I looked at the dumpster and placed it next to it. I took the blanket and sat in the back corner of the alley and covered myself in it so the person won’t recognize me if they go to the school.

I just sat there for probably for an hour waiting and just staring at the egg trying to remember what type it is.

I looked at the passing by people and there’s a girl standing at the ally way. She had long dirty blond hair that came a little bit below her shoulders she had lots of freckles and hazel eyes that were really pretty. She had a very, very light tan almost pale. Her skin was perfect flawless, she had to be 14 or 15. I’ve seen her before, but where?

She slowly walked into the alley confuse and looked like she was forced. Yah she’s the one.

She looked at the egg then me. “Does this belong to you?” I smiled but I bet she couldn’t see me smiling. I shook my head no. “Do you know who it belongs to.” Still smiling I shook my head no.

She looked at the egg. I quickly got up and left. When I left the alley I took the blanket off and walked back home to her. I know what it is now, it took me awhile but I know what it was.