Living the dreams

Please don't forget to vote for me :) if you have no idea what I'm talking about go to the author note after this and read it this :)))) hopefully to get people to vote I made this a super long chapter :D

The darkness surrounds me and I wasn't alone. My heart pounds as footsteps surround me but the darkness shielded me from seeing who it was. They where pacing back and forth waiting for something... Me maybe? Was this just a pigment of my imagination. Am I going crazy? "Hello?" I questioned. They stopped and faced me. They ran up to me and I screeched. They hugged me tightly closer felt with my free hand there face. They chuckled and I felt the hair for a moment when I realize it was Liam. "Liam is that you?" I asked. "Yes it is. It's me." He said as he grasped my hand. Lets unlock your hand yeah?" I shook my head yes as he unlocked the cuff as it crashed against the floor. I shot up and took his hand as he led me upstairs. "What day is it?" I asked quietly. "It's friday." He stated I looked outside. Light sunshine air I see it again! We went into the living room where harry was chilling and foot tapping uncontrollably. Niall was there too. He was eating a sandwich looking at harry worried. "Harry Niall look!" Liam shouted. They both looked and both eyes bursted with happiness. Harry jumped to his feet and hugged me and Niall came over but not very close guilt written all over his face. Liam stood there looking at him. With a questionable look. We sat down at the table and Liam made the rest of us sandwiches including Niall who begged for another. After lunch Louis and zayn got home I was on the couch but quickly darted to Harry's room. He saw me run off and so did Liam harry excused himself from the group and chased after me as I arrived to his room first. "Wow you really do like my room don't you?" I shrugged "it is the only one I know how to get to." I muttered. "It's friday." He stated. "I know." I said. For the rest of the day I was just avoiding Louis and zayn and on the occasion Niall. I checked the clock nine I slipped into my pajamas and went back into the living room. Harry's laptop was sitting open. I peered around to see who's in site. Nobody. I slowly went over and went on the xfactor's website and looked through the auditions dates. And there it was tomorrow's date. Eleven am. It's my time to shine. i exited out and wondered down the hallway. I crept passed the living room up some stairs took a left then right and peered into the room. He was on the phone. He saw me and gestured for me to come in. I entered slowly and quietly not wanting to interrupt him. He was on a call for a magazine interview. After about ten minutes he ended the call and plopped onto the couch he patted the seat next to him I sat down and he handed me the two books I got when I went to the mall with him. "You forgot them in here." He stated. "Thanks." I replied. I peered up at him he had a hat on not like a beanie. He was sitting quietly and I reached over and pulled the hat off his head and put it on mine. He looked shocked and I laughed quietly. "You took my hat!" He yelled playfully I smiled and he crossed his arms and pouted jokingly as I mocked him. "That's it!" He yelled he reached for me as I rolled off the couch dodging his grip and darted to the other side of the room. He went after me as I rolled over the bed to the other side of it. He came over and cornered me in the corner of the room. "Give up yet?" He asked I held the hat close to my head. "Yeah." I said standing up and placing it back on his mop of curls. He took the hat off and placed it on my head. I looked up confused. "You know what. I think it looks better on you then it does on me." He smiled cheekily. I smile back and my eyes sparkle with happiness. It is around eleven by now so we curled up on his bed and relaxed. I'm really gonna miss him. I was drifting asleep when he pecked my cheek "goodnight." He whispered I blushed but he couldn't see it thank god. I kissed his cheek back and fell asleep.

I woke up and checked the clock three o'clock I wasn't in his grip. This is it. Now or never. I got up and saw cash on his dresser fifty it looked like. I got up and saw he had all my clothes nicely piled up I changed into a cute outfit, brushed my hair, put on some make up, and shoved everything in a bag. I put the money in there too I found a few stray dollars on the ground, my guess was about three. I packed some heels harry bought for me if I ever needed to go with them to an interview. I found my journal that he had. I opened it and grabbed a pen. I wrote down this:

Dear Boys,

I'm leaving and you guys won't find me this time. It's my life and I'm not going to let you guys destroy it. Liam, thank you for caring for me. My dad didn't even treat me as well as you did. Niall you are so funny and never forget that also... I forgive you. Zayn and Louis you guys where the scariest people I've ever met, but no matter what I'm still your fans, and finally harry. Harry you were like a big brother to me. You cared and you actually treated me like a human being. You didn't judge me. You never yelled at me. And I can't say where I'm going but let's just say, I'm going to live my dreams. And I love you.

No matter what I will always be your fan. Please don't waist your time going after me. By the time you read this I will be gone. Gone for good. Harry Liam and I guess Niall, don't forget me? And harry had nothing to do with this so please, don't take it out on him. Also Liam you where right. I am somebody's sister. Somebody who I won't get to see again because I am not going to look the same anymore or be the same ever again. Also I'll never tell.

Farewell,

Elizabeth

I slowly cut the note out with my hands and put it on the table near Harry's bed and was on my way. I took one last look at the clock. Three fourty five. I went out the door and down the stairs quietly. I got to the slide door and prayed it would work this time. I was shaking but couldn't give up this time. I slowly slid the door with my eyes closed. I opened it and the door was opened. I slipped through it and ran with my knapsack on me. I ran,ran like I've never ran before and smiled. I went down the abandoned road and followed it. After about an hour I was in the city. I remember where I have to go to audition. I asked a gentleman to my right sitting on the bench the time. "Almost five what are you doing out here anyways!" He yelled. "Going to school."I replied as he looked confused and checked his watch again. I kept wondering when I saw a local drugstore. I walked in and grabbed the fifty dollars outta the bag. I walked over to the drink section and picked out three water bottles then I went to the hair section. I saw some hair dye. Some that would last a little and others that where permanent. I grabbed some hair bleach a box of dark brown hair dye (not as dark as mine) and this thing that makes colored streaks. I paid for it and went into the bathroom. I locked the door and followed the instructions. After about a half hour I had brown hair and a blue streaks. I wondered out of the store and walked to the bus station. It had to be five thirty by now. What if the boys noticed by now. I gripped the cap harry gave me and set it on my head when the bus arrived. I entered cautiously then gave the man the loose dollars I had. I sat down slumped over. I peered out the window when the bus started to move. I looked back and about ten cars back I saw a red car. It moved into the lane next to us and I ripped off the hat and held it close to my heart moving all my hair near my face. I peered over and there it was. A red range rover.