I gotta get out of here.

2 days later

I rolled over and saw Niall was gone. I peered down at the pjs I changed into yesterday. I got up and saw Niall had set out a pair of shorts and a tee shirt I bought with Harry on Tuesday and now it was Thursday. I changed remembering tonight is Zayn's night. He was complaining all last night about it and him and Louis where joking about things he could do to mentally and physically hurt me. I was terrified and had to leave. I peered outside the door and saw it was clear. I looked through every room and saw Harry passed out on his bed and Liam was watching tv eating cereal. Using a fork, of course. I tiptoed back to the room I was staying in. I peered out the window and saw woods after woods but something stood out, a street. It looked abandoned but if I could make it. I'd be safe. I may be short but I'm like a bullet. I was on track in middle school and cross country too. I put on my shoes and got ready to go. I slowly opened the window. When I thought I was safe it made a loud creak. I jumped as it echoed down the hall and I heard footsteps coming. This was my chance I jumped out the window and caught my balance. I was on the second floor... I finally regained it when I heard. "Elizabeth! You get back in here now! HARRY!" He yelled furious right now. I ran but not fast enough. I tried to run as fast as I could. I saw the street, the dark, gray, hard pavement calling for me. It seemed so broken so ugly but to me it was my safety. "Elizabeth don't you dare! Please stop!" Harry yelled. I was twenty steps away. I felt a hot hand grab the back of my shirt as I fought, and twisted to get free. I turned and saw those green eyes. But they where not the soft emerald eyes they where more of a green evil color. "Elizabeth. Fighting is just getting you in more trouble. Please calm down." He growled. I obeyed as I saw the sun peer through the clouds. I was so close. Harry threw me over his shoulder and brought me back inside. He sat me down surprisingly gently. "You're lucky we were the only two home. Do you know what Louis or zayn would have done to you!" Liam yells scolding me. "Ellie, why, why did you run?" Harry asked sadness filled his voice and eyes. "Be-be- because t-tonight I-is z-z-zayns night." I stuttered out of breath and horrified pathetically. "Running away won't solve your problems!" Liam yells a bit softer. "I know." I muttered. "We'll we can't let this just go. Right harry?" Liam whispered just loud enough for me to hear. "But Liam." Harry said. "Harry she tried to run away! Do you know what could have happened!" I stared awkwardly at my knees. I was to ashamed to make eye contact. I sighed quietly. "So what where you thinking?" Harry asked. Liam thought for a while. "Why don't we have Louis and zayn deal with it?" Liam spoke. What! Does he want me dead! "No!" Harry and I spoke at the same time. "Do you want her dead!" Harry almost exploded. I started to cry at the thought of the things they would do to me. "I've made my decision." Liam said. "Liam can I talk to you in the other room?" Harry growled but tried to hide it. They left the room and I darted to the only room I knew by heart. Harry's I hid in the closet behind the corner of a wall and I calmed myself done. "DID SHE GET OUT?" Liam yelled. "We would of heard the door!" Harry yelled. "ELIZABETH!" Liam yelled. I stayed silent I'm so dead. "Ellie. Please! Don't hide!" They yelled searching the halls. I heard the door and the boys went downstairs. What if it was Louis or zayn! What if they tell them! I tried to calm down. The door slammed and the steps screeched. Harry said something's and called my name and they entered Harry's room. I bit my tongue. The closet door was opened my heart skipped a beat and there stood Niall."lads. Found her." He said and crouching down to eye level. "Scared of zayn?" He asked I shook my head. "You might be scared of me a bit more." He snarled.

---------------------------------------------

Ducklings. I need at least a comment or a vote. Or some sort of feedback if you want the next chapter. If not, then just ignore this and carry on with your day and I might update by the end of the week. Im stuck! Haha I don't know how to punish my character. Spank? Timeout? Lecture? FEEDBACK PLEASE!