Chapter 16:Goodbye

Hi, im going to do something different to start the chapter off, tell me your thoughts please and vote!!

Hallie’s  POV

I was in a dark and humid room. The ground was concrete. This is where I lived, in a cell, and it was all that stupid Lucy’s fault!.  I can’t really remember anything at all until I woke up in this cell 2 weeks ago ,but all I know is that my soul purpose of living is to torture her like they torture me. In other words I was the one that was going to end her life.

“Get the girl!”, yelled one of the guards

They opened my cell, and grabbed me. One of the guards spit at my face. I didn’t protest, because I knew that I would get punished if I did. They pulled me into the throne room so I could give the king my report. They pushed me to the ground.

“What is your report?”, asked the soul gripping voice, I still couldn’t forget that night when I heard it for the first time, and to think that he could end my life with just a few words.

“Answer me!!”, yelled the king

“I talked to the girl and told her what you told me to say” I said with my head laid low to the ground.

“And? , did you kill the other little girl?”, asked the king

I knew what would happen if I didn’t answer, and if I lied I could be killed.

“N-no”, I said

“How dare you not do what I tell you to!, It was an order and I expect you to follow them!!”, yelled the king

“PUNISH HER!”, yelled the king

“NO! please ill kill her for sure next time!, please have mercy on me don’t punish me PLEASE!”, I screamed

“Hahahaha, you amuse me girl” , laughed the king

The guards brought me to a room that was very deep in the castle, I had been here before. There were two poles and two chains at the end of each. They tied my arms to each of the chains. I couldn’t move no matter how much I tried to. I heard the whip crack, I stared down and saw the dried blood there was on the ground from the time before that I was here. Tears were coming out of my eyes, even thought they hadn’t hit me yet.

“Aww look at here the little girl is crying “, said one of the guards mockingly

“We should give her a real reason to cry shouldn’t we?” , said the other guard

I saw the guard with the whip and gave him a pleading look, but I knew he didn’t pity me, because the next thing I know the whip was coming hard down on my back.

“AHHHHHH!” , I screamed, the first hit had already broken skin.I saw the whip go flying in the air again. I don’t know how many more times they hit me, but all I knew is that with each hit my anger towards Lucy grew.

Lucy’s POV

I woke up with a start. I had dreamed that someone was torturing Hallie, but it wasn’t the first time I had that dream. I needed to save her and fast , who knew where she was or what they were doing to her.

I got up and got ready for school, it was only 6:30, but school started an hour from now, so I had time.

Once I had my uniform on  I went to get some breakfast at headquarters. I had some pancakes and milk. I was just finishing breakfast when I saw Ash. I remembered everything thatLena had said. The first day of December starts tomorrow. If he’s going to make a move he better do it fast I thought. I got up and left without saying anything.