chapter 8.

Angel bains pov

There's something off about her, no human should be able to move as quick or swiftly as she can. She shouldn't have been able to break one of my top warriors arm within seconds.

I need to find out what she is, and quick. I need to show her why I'm the most vicious alpha ever known.

Chloe senses there's something off about her too but she's going to get closer to her to find out.

'Toby' I order icily through the link.

He enters my office within a minute.

"Yes alpha" he bows.

"I need you to take a sample of Dakotas blood, and I need you to mask your scent and search her room" I order.

I hear him nod and he leaves quickly.

Ten minutes later his voice echoes into my mind 'her room is empty alpha' he says.

'Take five of my men and go to her old house, don't come back until you find something. Tear it fucking down if you have to' I growl.

I shut the link and lean back. If she is what I think she is then I have to kill her.

...

Dakotas pov

I laugh at something chloe says, not really interested. I know she's suspicious of me, so is angel. I can't let them find out, they won't give me the chance to explain myself.

The only thing I can do I tell him and hope he understands.

Standing up chloe looks at me "I have to talk to angel" I say.

She narrows her eyes "he's in his office" I nod.

"I know" I say quietly.

Quickly walking to his office I walk in knowing I have to break it to him slowly.

Shutting the door behind me I ignore his warning growl.

"There's nothing in my house for your men to find" I say sitting down.

He tenses with a cold deadly look but I don't give him the chance to speak.

"I know it's looks suspicious of me but let me explain" I beg.

He sits back but I know he wants to attack me.

"Ok uh ill start at the begginning"

"My mother was a drug addict and was in debt by thousands. She eventually overdosed and died when I was twelve. I started fighting to pay back her debts or my brother would be next. My dad was bipolar and went crazy after she died. He started hitting me, my brother and my younger sister. When I was fifteen he tried to rape me but I got away" his face turns into one of fury.

"i returned home one night to see him raping my younger sister. I dragged him off her and I just kept hitting him. When I was done he wasn't breathing. My brother was no where to be found and my neighbours called the cops. I spent three years in prison, they didn't care that I was only fifteen. But it was seen as self defence"

"When I got out, my sister had killed herself six months before. My brother had disappeared without a trace. I had to start illegal street fighting to earn the money I needed. My so called brother like to fight aswell. He was my opponent"

"I beat him, what I didn't know was that he knew I would. He wasn't my brother anymore. He had no life in his eyes, just darkness"

I gulp and shut my eyes know in the worst part is to come.