The Choir Club

They continued eating until the bell rang.

"Moyo-chan, why don't you come watch the tennis club with us?" Tomoka said.

" I would love to!" Her face went from happy- " But I can't " to sad.

"E-eh why not?" Sakuno asked.

" I just joined the choir club ...maybe next time!" Tomoyo had on an apologetic face.

" Well you can still eat lunch with us!" Tomoko decided. If they couldn't hang out after school, they could hang out at lunchtime.

Tomoyo nodded and smiled. "Lets go back to class"

~After school with Tomoyo ~
After the last school bell rang, Tomoyo packed up her stuff and left to go to the choir club classroom. She began thinking about the events at lunch as she as walking. Tomoyo was happy she was with Tomoka and Sakuno again, and the guys she met today seemed nice. Tomoka couldn't help but smile when she thought about spending more time with her best friends.

She arrived in front of the choir club door and slid it open. There were many people looking over lyrics and song sheets.

"Daidouji-San! Come in!" A blonde girl approached her. She had brown eyes and wavy blonde locks that went all the way to her waist. Tomoyo had met her before when she signed up for the choir club. Her name was Sawato Ruka and she was the vice president of the choir club.

" First off, let's introduce you to everyone in the club." Ruka clapped her hands and stood in the center with Tomoyo. She was being introduced because she came into the club late. Introductions were already done for the freshman in the beginning of the year.

" Guys, this is our new club member. She just recently came back from England." Megumi motioned for Tomoyo to introduce herself.

" My name is Tomoyo Daidouji. Please treat me well. " and she bowed.
Everyone looked at her and smiled. It was always nice to see a new face in the club. Seigaku's choir club was one of the best ones in its league. They've won many competitions before.  Ruka continued talking to Tomoyo as everyone went back to whatever they were doing.

"Everyone is preparing for the spring concert.  This year, the freshmen get a chance to sing a solo.  Would you like to try out?"Ruka asked.  Tomoyo thought about it and agreed.  Ruka smiled and picked up some papers from the top of the piano next to them. 

"These are the song sheets for the solo song.  We still have a month left until the concert so get as much practice as you can." She handed the papers to Tomoyo.  " Oh and our president will be back by tomorrow morning.  You can ask about the concert when she comes back." Tomoyo thanked her as she left.  

She looked over the music sheet and smiled.  Everyone in the club seemed nice enough and she even met some new people thanks to Tomoka and Sakuno.  Coming back to Japan was a good idea after all.