Tomoyo Daidouji

Personality: Tomoyo is kind, caring, mature, sweet, highly intelligent, beautiful, meticulous, annoyingly perfectionist, very melodic(she has a lovely singing voice and is often in solos in choir recitals). She can be slightly over the top at times( only when it comes to Sakuno), but otherwise she is practically perfect in every way. She always speaks using formal verb conjunction and expressions(so she acts really mature), giving her an unique air of refinement. Tomoyo can exhibit considerable cunningness and resourcefulness.

Appearance: Tomoyo is an elegant and delicate-looking young girl with porcelain-white skin and long, wavy, grayish-violet hair going to her waist.(and she has a headband) She also has purple eyes.

Likes: Taking videos/pictures of Sakuno. Making clothes. Taking Pictures/Videos of tennis matches. sweets. Singing

Dislikes: Missing important moments in tennis matches. Missing taking pictures of Sakuno's different facial expressions. People hurting her friends

A bit about her: Tomoyo laughs like this (ohohohohohohoh), but softer. She usually has her hands folded in front of her or one hand on her cheeck and the other hand on her elbow(I'll show you later). She is very eccentric and observative. This means she can tell that Sakuno has a crush on Ryoma, and Ryoma only thinks of Sakuno as a friend. Even though, she still tries her best to set them up.

Bio: Tomoyo is the daughter of Sonomi Daidouji, the president of a big toy company. She has been Sakuno and Tomoka's friend since the 5th grade, and left for England at the end of 6th grade. She promised that she would tell them when she came back. Tomoyo is also in the choir club.

AN: This story begins after middle school starts, so Ryoma and the rest don't know Tomoyo. And btw, this character is the same one as Tomoyo Daidouji from Cardcaptor Sakura, so if you want to know her character a bit more, just go to the wiki (to those of you who watch it)because I got this info from the wiki.

Disclaimer: I don't own PoT pr CCS.