Chapter 7~ Part 2. the set off trigger

I stared at my mother on the couch. "You're bluffing you took a lucky guess you had to."

 She breathed out," Ok well think something else."

 'She was challenging me.' Then there was a knock on the door. She went to it," These are my men at the door. I know because I sense them."

   "Or you could've took a lucky guess you did tell them to come back. Duh." I replied.

   She rolled her eyes. 'Oh no she didn't!'

    Opening the door it was them, an Tony behind them.

       "Tony!" I pushed the guy out the way into the wall and jumped on him. "Oh my god!" Then slapped him. "You haven't been here in the longest! I missed you! "

     I saw Elizabeth wave goodbye as she left with our mother, Cole looked back, " We'll be back."

      Once they disappeared I got off him and lead him inside. "I missed you!"

     "I know I'm sorry. You disappointed me once you turned me down so I kind of got around. " He scratched his head blushing. 'Way to make me feel bad Tony.'

  "Ohhhh so you left your best friend to go and be a hoe. " I sighed.

   "No no that's not-." He started.

   "I'm kidding Tony, but something has been bothering me so I want do do "it". But I cant do it alone, I'll forgive you if you do "it" with me."

    "Ok anything to get back to the way we were." He said with a pleading look in his almost night time grey eyes.

   15 Minutes later

  I slowly got on the couch and set the camera on me. Gave Tony the signal that it was started I walked over and started dry humping the air slowly for a little while, Then after 30 seconds, when it said "NOW DO THE HARLEM SHAKE" Tony jumped in with a Mario outfit on doing the worm on the floor.

    After the minute was done, we were on the couch dying from laughter." I totally forgive you, but next time we have to do it publicly with more people."

     "It was epic! Baby I missed you sooo much! " He replied.

    "Aw Tony!" I smiled. HE started to tickle me and we wrestled on the couch.

            We hugged and the front door was opened. Looking to the side I saw Cole and Zayn sideways.

        "Its not what it looks like!" I yelled , I know to someone me laying on my back on the couch in my hello kitty underwear , and Tony ontop of me in a Mario suit in between my legs with a perv smile . And a camera pointed at us like we're making a porno MAY POSSIBLY LOOK WRONG," I swear !"

           Cole shook her head," Making pornos really?" Her , tony, and Zayn laughed. Then Zayn gave Tony a look.

           "Then what were you two doing in costumes? On the couch under each other with a camera pointed at you both?" Zayn smiled asking.

         "Let me show you ." I smiled coming towards him. HE made a face like disgusted, "I'm telling you its nothing nasty. I grabbed the camera and plugged it up to my computer, sitting in the wheely chair. "Everyone look at this movie in the making." Then pressed play.

      It started with me moving to the beat ,and then the beat dropped an Tony jumped in doing the warm. And humping the way, while I moved my shoulders all crazy.

    We all cracked up laughing super hard.

'I felt better from all that crazy your a vampire stuff earlier. I think I'm going to keep it to myself. ' Cole is smiling and yapping about doing her own video, and Zayn is getting along with Tony. I don't want to ruin a good moment.