Chapter 7~part 1

November 3~~Next Friday ~~

I sat on my bed bored out of my mind, the guy I think his name was Kevin showed up for about 10 minutes and just when things got good and guys started throwing money at me. Egnoring all the other girls, and shouting for me to take off more. Kevin stood up slicked his hair back made a face at me grabbed his black sweater and left.

I haven't seen him in a complete 5 days, something didn't feel right. I don't know what it is or why but today didn't feel right.

There was a knock on the door. I turned on my bed looking right to see my digital clock turn from 3:45 to 3:46. It seems like time was slowed. I stood up closing my red warm robe. going to the door took about 2 minutes, I was so drowsy some how all of a sudden.

Opening the door I saw my mother, Cole. In a red coat , high bun, perfect skin and face, once again flawless beauty. Just then I remembered she wanted to speak to me today. Friday came quick.

"Hello Cole." I said.

"HI!" said a little girl popping from behind her. Cole pushed the little girl in back of her again.

"May we come in?" Asked Cole.

"sure....." I replied. The little girl with brown long coco hair ran from behind Cole into my house. And Cole said quickly as trying to hold in her anger," Elizabeth!"

The little girl froze and retraced her steps back to behind Cole. Cole turned to the two men who were with her the first time. " I'll call you when its time, go wait out in the car."

They knodded in unison and walked away in sync as if they were twins in black suits. Kind of creepy....

Coming in I closed the door, and led them to the couch I took the one opposite. Cole sat taking off her coat swiftly and placing it on her lap. The little girl jumped onto the couch happily. Cole sighed.

"Ok shoot."

"Ok so I'm going to tell you some things and I need you to listen to the whole thing no running away, because I can get you pulled right back here." She said.

" sure. I'm going to ask questions too and I want 100% honesty." I replied.

" OK your......."

"ooohhh ooohhh! can you tell her about me first mama?" The little girl cut in with a front missing tooth.

'wait did she just say....'

" Well this is Elizabeth. My daughter. " I took a good long look at Elizabeth.

" How old is she?" I asked before I thought.

" 4 about to be 5." I made a face. She left me at age 16 , and now in a few days ill be 20. That would mean either she cheated or Elizabeth is my fathers child.

I took a quick glance at her looking at each frame of her face. My father was tall, sweet, loving. He always made this face when he was sad. Hazel eyes like mine in the winter. Black and brown hair , with small ears. A nose like..... the one Elizabeth has.

" Who's her father?" i asked voice hardened like my throat went dry. Thoughts about my dad always did that to me. Made me feel incomplete.

" I have a twin sister too name Annabelle , " As she talked I stood up went over to my drawer grabbed my comb and combed my long hair. " She's 4 like me but she's sick. But also speci-" Cole covered her mouth ," That's enough."

I continued combing my hair, my dad used to comb it and calm me. " She's your fathers child as I said before I've always loved your father and will never stop."

"so why did you leave? why did you start to sneak off once he got really sick?" She cleared her throat. " Do you have a room Elizabeth can go to so she wont hear?" I stood up and walked down the hallway into my room, Elizabeth came skipping in. "hey did you know your my big sister Evelyn?"

"Not until now."

"woah really I knew for a long time." She said looking around my room.

I grabbed the remote," So what do you want to watch on tv?" I said sighing flickering it on.

"what?" She asked.

" What do you want to watch on tv?" I asked again.

" I don't know I never watched tv really." I turned to look at her face.

"Why don't you watch tv?" I asked.

"NO time I have to take care of my sister and read to her sometimes, always at um picture shoots. And I have lots of studying." She said sitting on my bed.

"Your only five." I stated making a face.

"yeah with a i.q of a 6-7 year old. " I made a wtf face.

" What the- um ok well not even spongebob?" She shook her head no.

"Well I'm going to put on some spongebob."

"What's spongebob?"

" A funny cartoon." I put it on and walked back into the living room.

" So you've come here to reveal after five years I have a sister. woopdy doo. Get to why you really come."

" You might want to take a seat."

"No I'm fine just tell me."

"Your a vampire. Well half vampire," she said.

"Well then why aren't I flying and biting people?" I laughed.

" Its true you are actually a little more than half. But Elizabeth and Annabelle are half."

"OK lady prove it. What makes me half vampire?" I asked with a smile.

" When you get sick you don't stay sick long or when your hurt. You also have a mate. And probably can do a few tricks vampires can."

" and what are you?" I asked.

"I'm 90% vampire. I can read minds!" She snapped her fingers. "Yes if i read your mind will you believe me?"

"of course! Duh!"

" Think hard about something." She advised me.

I thought hard about one thing that's been bothering me.

She replied," I remarried and left because I was forced to by them vampire counsel, If I hadn't they kill me and you. If I'd taken you with me they would only test on you. It was already too late for Elizabeth and Annabelle because I smelled just like a new fresh vampire mother. "

**********

Im going to keep my word zayn will be coming back in chapter 7 part 2 tho. But i need some votes. Comments n maybe at least 3 more fans. Come on now tell friends to read! Get them on wattpad it rules! >.< every one has an imagination i got mine xxlovemehxx on here!

Plus if you like mine read hers!

She actually changed her name to reboundchick_ .