Chapter 5

A/N Okay, so because my lazy ass cousin can’t be bothered to write this, I’ve decided to do it instead. I know it’s infuriating when there isn’t an upload for ages, and I’m sorry I wasn’t able to do this earlier, it’s just my mum recently quit her job and has been typing up LOADS of applications, and trust me when I say, she types at the pace of a snail using a walking stick. But anyway, here it is,

Aly xx

“Sammie, we have a problem” Poppy placed her lunch tray next to mine.

“And what would that be, my dearest?” I said through a mouthful of nachos.

Yes, I have a thing for Mexican food

“There’s a rumor going round that Mr. Dullen is having an affair with a student. And, thanks to your blackmail schemes, your number one the very long list” She gave me a worried look, taking me by the shoulders and shaking me slightly.

“What?!” I shot out of my seat, causing her to fall off her round seat.

“Ow” She said, standing up and rubbing her tight jeans. “Look, good thing is, it hasn’t gotten far yet, there’s a chance we can stop it” She said, her serious face nerving me.

“Or, we could just tell everyone the truth?” I said back, staring into her blue eyes.

“No! That would get him in trouble!”

“So?” I asked, walking out the lunch room and towards the English hall.

“We can’t!”

“I will NOT have him jeopardising my future. He can get what he deserves!” I shouted, my stomping footsteps echoing loudly down the hall.

“Sammie, NO” Poppy hurried after me, pulling on my arm.

“He’s the one that got the student pregnant!” I finally reaching Mr. Dullen’s door. I stormed into it, and he shot up from his desk chair, throwing papers everywhere.

“Sammie? What’s wrong?” He said, seeing my enraged expression.

“Tell them, tell everyone. Tell them!” I shouted.

“Sammie, tell me what happened!” He said, pushing me down onto a desk.

“This is bull-”

“Samantha Bindes, the bell rang five minutes ago, get to lessons!” Mr. Roy’s voice shot through the room, and a nervous looking Poppy stood behind him.

“Yes sir” I said, then ran past him, out the door.

Oh, he was going to pay.

____________________________________---

“Remind me again why we’re doing this?” Poppy asked as she shifted position under the green plastic sheet.

“To gain information” I said, squinting into the binoculars.

“What, like what’s his favorite topping on a burger? Cause I think we established that one” She said, gesturing to the dozens of mustard wrapper in his rubbish bag.

“Shh!” I hissed at her. Mr. Dullen was exiting his house, heading for his truck. We both stayed completely still, the bushes sheltering us from his view.

“I have a wedgie” Poppy suddenly exclaimed, making my body jerk upwards.

“Good to know” I whispered, my pounding heart loud in my ears.

His car pulled out onto the road.

_____________________________

The next day I handed in a soggy, grated wad of paper into Mr. Dullen.

He shook his head and took it gingerly. “I expected better, Ms. Bindes” He said, lokking down at me.

I just glared at him.

He moved on, and I sat in silence for the rest of the lesson.

When the bell rang, I started for the lunch hall, but a group of cheerleaders stopped me in my path.

“I never would of expected that from you, Sammie. Sleeping with faculty, how 90210.” She smiled at me. “But of course, now everyone’s going to think you’re available. You already have quite the fan club, Sammie” She rested her orange hand on my shoulder. “I hear Mr. Willow’s available” She walked away, her pack laughing and following behind her.

That’s an F in blackmailing, Sammie.

A/N  I know it's short, but I have NO idea what the plot is, and I just felt really bad for the people who wanted a new chapter, I thought this might be better than nothing