❤ Chapter 1 ❤

Why! Why do I have to do this again? I really carn't remember but there's no point in turning back now. I skunked down the street towards my destination that wasn't really making me want to cheer for joy, Aha I remember now! I have to go because my stupid school like to give students the chance at a higher education and so sends them on a free course to one of Japan's prestige's schools, I really thinks that's a good idea but WHY OURAN OF ALL SCHOOLS!! Why not a private school with dorms out in the country where I could be at peace and study well, but I get the school renown for the majority of the students being snob. Someone is out to get me.

I sighed as I pulled my scarf tighter round my neck and bottom of my face and kept on walking towards the pink prison. 'You'll be fine, just keep your head down and study hard!' My fathers words echoed round my head as I started to panic, then my mothers words made a appearance 'If you get into trouble, FLIRT WITH THE SUPER RICH CUTE BOYS!' I sweat dropped at my memorise and chuckled slightly. Well here go's nothing I thought as I raised my head high and continued to the school with a small tune going round in my head.

I soon made it to the main gates to find the school was a very... different colour than most schools...The whole thing was pink, now I do sound calm about that but my older brother loves the colour pink so I'm kind of use to seeing a whole lot of pink. I took in a deep breath and walked through the gates and headed for the reception, I got there in no time at all and asked the guy at the desk for my timetable he went on and on about some random stuff which I have to admit I wasn't listening to. After I finally go my time table I headed of for my class which was 1-A, I suddenly stopped in the middle of the pink hallway and then took a look round a moment later a slapped my forehead with the palm of my hand and sighed. I don't know where I am nor do I have a map, great start Kokoa!

After about a hour of wondering I made it to my destination at long last, I reached out for the door knob when the nerve's started eruption in my stomach trying to punch its way out, I fought it off though and opened the door and poked my head in. The teacher looked in my direction and gave me a smile and waved for me to enter and so I did, as I made my way over everyone's heads rose up and looked as me some with disgust in there eyes and others in interest and curiosity. "You must be the new student I was told about." The teacher said to me as he rose up from his seat and walked over to me, I nodded my head and shook his hand.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the rest of the class while I mark you in." He told me and I nodded my head once more before turning to the class full of students, I took a quick look at all there faces and the only ones that shot out to me were a pair of twin and a guy with a really feminine face, he kind of reminded me of a close friend of mine... OH MY GOSH HARUHI GOES TO THIS SCHOOL, WHAT HAPPENS IF WE BUMP INTO EACH OTHER!!! I suddenly remembered and started to panic on the inside but kept my face as, I tried my best to push that particular thought to the back of my mind as I gave the class a small smile and took a quick breath. I thought through what to say quickly and started "Hello I'm Kokoa Shimizu, please take care of me." I bowed as I could feel my cheeks start to heat up as the embarrassment started to kick in.

The teacher told me to go sit in the empty seat in the middle of the classroom in-between two girls who were wearing the big yellow circus tent dress. I wasn't a big fan of it at all and was extremely glad I was allowed to wear my old school uniform which was much better. Class continued as if I had never entered and I took down all the notes I needed for the lessons, lunch came round as fast and so I decided that this was my chance to look round the school without getting lost because there were now people around that I could ask. I put my book away and stood up from my chair and headed for the class room door when someone called my name out "Kokoa." I turned round to find that it was the feminine looking boy and the twins that were making there way over to me.