❤ Chapter 5 ❤

Today the Host club was having a special event were they were all wearing kimonos, I'd not seen one of their special activates yet and so I thought I'd turn up early to see what it was like. I really wish I hadn't now, it was way to much for me to handle! I mean I don't like any of the boys in that way but I was having one blush-a-thon. Mori, Hikaru, Koaru and Tamaki were all wearing their kimonos so that part of their chest was showing! "Koko-chan!" Honey shouted as he jumped out of Mori's arms and ran over to me with his usual cute smile on his face. "H-hi Honey." I greeted as he jumped into my arms, the twins suddenly appeared either side of me as I placed Honey back on the floor. "So Kokoa.." Koaru started and then let Hikaru finish, "What do you think of our outfits?" They asked me as they got a mischievous smirk on their identical faces. As I looked at them closer my blush just deepened which made their smirks grow, "T-they suit y-you." I stammered as I backed away slowly but they only followed me.

Before they could say anything else to me I tripped over my own feet and fell backwards but luckily for me someone caught me and helped me back to my clumsy feet, I turned around and bowed slightly and as I did so I saw a quick glimpse of Mori standing close behind me. "T-thank you." I thanked him and then quickly walked over to Haruhi to hopefully cool my checks down and pull myself together. It didn't go as planned though when I saw Tamaki giving Haruhi some kind of sweets, their faces were so close yet Haruhi just looked freaked out. Tamaki then went on to explain something to her but I didn't really listen because the twins were back at either side of me, "Do you want a sweet to Kokoa?" Koaru asked me as Hikaru placed on in my hands and again my blush got impossibly darker! "Q-quit it you t-two." I tried to sound angry but totally back fired.

"Aren't you cute." They both said at the same time while giving me a close eye smile. Thankfully they were soon distracted by some girl that was hiding by the doorway, I also stood and watched as Hikaru and Koaru went up to the girl asking her tom come in and offering her a rose. Tamaki then also joined in telling the twins to stop and then saying "Please you don't have to be afraid my princess, I welcome you to the Ouran host club." Tamaki then drew a little closer to the girl, I was ready to see her fain or squeal like the rest of the girls did but this girl was much different. Suddenly she was screaming "NO DON'T TOUCH ME, YOUR PHONY!" and then pushed Tamaki's face away from her own. All of us were in shock except Mori and Kyoya who just kept black faces, but the rest of us watched in shock as Tamaki clung his face as he asked the girl "What do you mean I'm a phony?" He asked in horror.

"Just what I said, your phony! I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club! You shouldn't go spreading you love around so easily like that you stupid..." The girl then went on to call Tamaki a narcissist, incompetent, commoner and disgusting. After the final blow Tamaki somehow started falling in slow motion which amazed me and the twins. I kind of felt sorry for Tamaki having all these things said about him suddenly by a complete stranger that was blushing just a few second ago! Suddenly Kyoya spoke for the first time since I had entered the room "I don't suppose you are.." Before he could finish asking who this girl was she tears in her eyes and ran staring for him, "It's you Kyoya! Oh how I've long to meet you my one and only prince charming."

Kyoya, Prince charming? The one and only? Well everyone has a true love out their, I just didn't except Kyoya's to be so...Loud. 

All of the hosts went and got changed back into their uniforms and we all gathered around this girl, not Tamaki though because those few words had been to much for him and so he ran of to his quite corner. "Your fiancée?" Hikaru questioned her as she explained to us she was Kyoya's fiancée. 'But their both still in high school!' I thought to myself as she continued to explain. "Of course, my name is Renge Hoshakuji and I'm transferring into Ouran academy's first class A tomorrow." she introduced herself. "Ours is a story of love at first sight! I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one else was looking, and how sweet when you reached out to that poor injured little kitten." I think Renge was explaining how she fell in love with Kyoya but the person she was describing was a little different to the one I've met, unless he's got a secret hidden side that he's only shown to Renge! That's so cute, just like a shoujo manga!