BOOK 5 > Ch. 1 ~THE COBWEB TRAP~

"If love was a story book, we'd met on the very first page."

~Crazy love quotes~

i...

Psyche's attention was directly focused on what the CEO was saying, while both of her hands were effectively typing even without looking at the laptop. Mrs Geneva Castro was on her right side too, as she made it sure that she'll be most available when she had questions. The woman whose elegance cannot be contained even if she's six months pregnant was there to guide her, making it sure that Psyche will not commit any single mistake as the CEO's Executive Assistant on her first day.

Psyche needed a hand. Of course. But as if she will falter and commit unwanted errors as Rafa Armand's aide. Definitely, no. Ten years ago, the moment she plotted revenge, she diligently studied all the areas of being a part of Rainbow Inc as an employee. Specially when a door opened for her when one of her friends who works as part of Finance Department inside the said company informed her that Mrs Nadia Briones-Rivera will temporarily leave her post because she needed to take good care of some family matters abroad. Immediately, she applied and passed. Bringing with her all the experiences the job description required, Psyche made it sure that she will fit the job.

Unaware of the almost golden pair of eyes who was scanning Psyche the moment she entered the board room, Richard Armani eyed his elder brother's new Executive Secretary who owned the most curvaceous set of booty ass. Not only that, her fitted navy blue dress emphasized her ever delicious angles and he wondered if Ms Saavedra was even aware of it.

Richard Armani feasted on the tanned beauty who was seated in front of him, while he was absentmindedly toying a pen around his right finger and his back relaxed against his chair. Without a shame, not minding the other managers and board members around him, the Vice President openly surveyed Psyche as if he bought every right to do so. As his eyes scanned Psyche's pouty lips, her exposed neck, then down her collarbone, Richard Armani's hand stopped from playing the pen, as the object was next brought to the man's lips. By the time that he was contemplating on Ms Saavedra's tanned skin on her chest nearest her bosom, the preoccupied VP began biting the pen. Once again, his lightest of brown eyes went back to scrutinize Psyche's face.

Not bad. Not bad at all. The newest lady on the block is one helluva looker, Richard Armani wondered how would she look once she's out of the shower, all wet and dripping while a tiny towel is wrapped around her length, cleavage and rounded thighs on display...

Psyche was engrossed in fulfilling her duties. She wouldn't allow anyone to question her motives and had her long time plot revenge exposed. For a decade, she had waited for this time to happen and it did. Now that she had successfully penetrated inside the Castro's lives, she will not give herself a reason to fail. For herself and for her father. The remembrance of her deceased father brought a large lump on her throat. Her hands stopped from typing, while she needed to steady herself so that she could go back and focus on what Rafa Armand was discussing.