The Hunter and the Hunted pt1

I got into Darren's car and shut the door. I leaned over and kissed his cheek when I did I could smell it. I looked in the back seat. 

"Is that Chinese food?" Darren smarked as he pulled off. Darren stopped at the park and we sat eatting. I had fun time at Jamie's house last night but I was kind of worried about him. I knew he was going to Luke's house. I was hoping he didn't get cought by him. I had gotten a text massage from Darren in the middle of the night saying that he was on his way home. I don't know what he found in Luke's house but I wanted to find out. 

"How well do you know Luke?" Darren said softly to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. 

"How did his parent's die?" How did Darren know that? Darren knew something I didn't. He wanted to know what I knew before he told me what he knew.

"They died in a car accident. That's what he moved again. I met them, they were nice people unlike him." 

"How old is he?"

"He's eighteen just like...what is this about? What's with all the questions?" Just what the hell was all this about? Darren turned to me. I could see he was really thinking about what he was going to say to me. 

"Babe, Luke is vampire." I felt as if someone kicked me in the chest.

"What, that's not possible."

"He's not just any vampire. He's a Moneye. Meaning he been around for genrations. It's no telling how old he really is." I stared at him. "I found bags of blood in house. But more importantly. He's been the one following you."

"How do you know it's him?" 

"I can smell his sence on you. It's on your cloths and your hair. That's why I told you to sleep and Jamie's house. He's been getting around me to get in your house. While you sleep. Over the last 2 days I know he's been coming in your house while you sleep." I could feel my self shacking. 

"How come I didn't know he was vampire?" I pulled my arms around myself. 

"The same reason you didn't know I was vampire. From hiding it so well. But Luke isn't the same type of vampire I am. He is moneye vampire." 

"What does that mean?"

"There are 4 types of vampires. Shift, Nonlee,Conlee and Moneye. Moneye are mixed of Conlee and Shift vampires. Which means Luke is vary powerful and if you kill him he can come back to life in another form. I am  Shift vampire like my family. I have powers but I am not powerfull like Luke is." Looked at Darren. 

"Why is following me, what does he want from me?" I could feel myself almost wanting to yell. Darren pulled my hand in his. 

"Relax okay. Me and my brother's will be keeping watch on you. You won't know we are there and nither will Luke." Darren burshed my hair from my face. "And I  won't let him get close to you." I couldn't help but throw myself into his arms. My lips pressed against his but fell over on top of him as we fell back  on the ground but we both pulled park. Darren got up pulled my to the back set of his car. He wasted no time getting my bra off. 

"If only I could get you to take your panties off." Darren laughted and said. 

"One of these days Darren, but not today."