A vampire's kiss

I kept my finger pulled tight into his hair. I could feel my heart beating faster with ever kiss. Darren's hands was up my shirt. Then he stopped. He pulled himself away from me. Darren put his shirt on.

"What, why did you stop?" I asked him.

"Your dad is home." I put my bra on and fixed the bed. At the same time Darren sat at my desk. There wasn't any point of me geting up to see if he was right. He was always right.

"How did you always know that?" I asked him.

"It's a gift." I could hear my dad stomping his way into the house and up the hall way. Me and Darren looked at the door. My opened the door fast with out so much as a knock. He looked at me on the bed and then over at Darren.

"Hello Mr. Branch." Darren tired not to laugh as he waved.

"Darren." My dad slammed the door and stomped back down the hall. Darren burst into a laugh.

"You know you piss him off doing that." My dad doesn't like Darren. I've been dating Darren so for 2 years and my dad still didn't like him. 

"I know, that what makes it funny." Every day it was the same thing.  My dad rushed home just to catch us doing something. Darren would always hear him before he got in the house. It wasn't like me and Darren was doing something.  We always make out and do homework. We didn't have sex. I wasn't ready for sex, not again. I had sex once before and it wasn't all that.

"I don't know what it will take for you and him to get along." Darren wore only black. Had a lip ring and and nose ring. But some how people thought he was a bad boy. Darren wasn't bad at all. He liked cats and playing the guitar. He like to draw and do poems. He bearly drank and he didn't smoke. The only thing bad he did was sleep in ever class he took. And he was always on top of his grades. 

"Hummmm marry me. He would have no choice but to like me. He would have to calle me his son-in-law."  I didn't know if Darren was joking or being serious. Sometimes I couldn't tell. Darren looked at his phone. "Time for me to be going." He got up and kissed me on the forehead.

"It's just 6:45. you have 15 minutes left." My dad always kicked him out after seven.

"Sorry hun have some place to be. Have homework to finish." I winkled my nose and looked away. "Be a good girl and go to bed on time."

"I always go to bed on time." That was a lie.

"No you don't. You stay up watching late night trash on tv. Your brain is going to be crap watching that." Darren didn't watch t.v much. He only had one t.v in his whole house.

"How do you know that? You watching me at night pervert?" Darren smirked. 

"Don't worrie about that. I am your boy friend I know everything about you." Just like I knew everything about him. "Now be a good girl and go to bed on time for me." He kissed my cheek. Darren got his back pack and went out the door. I know  Darren like he knows me 

                                         MORE TO COME :)