-two-

"Harry wake up the girls are coming"
I groaned and shifted. My high coming to a full stop.

"why the fuck are you shouting?" I said turning around and falling off the small red plush couch and into the carpet.

a couple minutes later a bunch of girls came in basically screaming my ear off, I shivered uncomfortably as our manager shot me a hard look. I rolled my eyes before putting on a big smile and pretending to actually be even the least bit interest in whatever this whole thing was.

"I love you so much Harry you saved my life and you give me a reason to live everyday"

I resisted my urge to question her and ask what the fuck I did that saved her life because honestly 99% percent of our songs are songs about wanting to get with girls.

after about an hour of socializing we could finally go back to our bus to take us to our hotel. "there's a special girl I want you to meet Harold"

it's always fucking me.

"where's the lovely lady?."

"she went to the bathroom or something but she'll be out in a minute and you better be fucking ready, she came from the make a wish foundation and if you fuck this up your head will be up your own ass understood"

don't roll your eyes, don't roll your eyes. never mind I rolled them.

I walked passed him. his gorilla shoulders almost knocking me in the process.

"I wish you guys were still dating so you could fuck the bitch right out of him."Liam said and I saw Louis smirking from the corner of my eye and I found a little blush crept up my cheek as I rushed out of there.

some thing bumped into me and fell almost immediately.
"I'm so sorry sir..."
It was a small girl she didn't look any older than 16 she was fairly cute for a child.

I realized after a while I should've said something. Her eyes widen when her eyes met mine and she blushed and quickly stood up.
"don't worry about it."
She nodded extending her hand
"Cherry."

I'm guessing that was her name because I didn't have a basket of fruit in my hand.
"Harry styles but you probably already know that"
She nodded again and looked to the side awkwardly.
She was just standing there and I had to get out of here and she was pissing me off now.

"You can move now."
"Oh it's just I wanted to tell you something when we finally met and I have so much going on in my brain that I can't remember."

I knew I was supposed to be nice to fans no matter what but honestly I just wanted to get some jane and go to sleep.
Now I'm pretty sure we've been in this position for more than 5 minutes my leg tapping involuntarily and impatiently.

"I know it had nothing to do with the cupcake I had for lunch..." She's been doing this for the pass minutes and I was slowly losing my patience.
"How about we meet another time and you can tell me then-" I snapped without even realizing it.

Her eyes fluttered and I could tell I hurt her feelings, And she was trying to blink tears away.
Whose baby is this?!

"Look I didn't mean to snap at you I'm just really tired love" ew.
"It's okay I forgive you" she shot me a bright smile that made my stomach turn, I decided to seal the deal by hugging her. she didn't hug back probably surprised but then she wrapped her small arms around my waist and nuzzled into my shoulder.

She had freezing skin so when it touched my hot overheated one it gave up a nice warm feeling.
I pulled away after I noticed she was getting a little too comfortable.

She still had that bright smile on her face. An older woman was walking up behind her
"there you are, I see you've met Mr. Styles"

I fake a huge smile and said our goodbyes before I rushed to make an exit, once I was out side it finally hit me that I dropped my phone that and the fact that there were a bunch of girls running after me and I couldn't call security.

I was now full on running down a street I know what your thinking.
What exactly was that going to help?.
I'll ask you the same question while there's more than thousands of teenage girls running like meat hungry zombies.

I stopped by a McDonald's and I paid the manager to let me hide there for a while. Trying hard to ignore the disgusting smell of greased up grease that was really gross and gave me a headache.

"Mom I met him and I freaked out, like I had a ton to tell him when I could but I didn't," I turned around to see the girl and the older woman.
"I'll do my best to provide you as many chances to meet him as I can sweetheart" the mother was choking on tears as she talked.
So the giant baby gene ran in the family.

"Mom I told you not to cry anymore sometimes things like this have to happen you and dad will be okay just pray and remember the best way to wake up is to wake up smiling" tears glistened in her eyes as she talked to her mother.

The woman nodded before kissing the back of her hand.
"My angel My beautiful angel"
Her eyes drifted to where I was sitting
I pulled at my hair, Trying to cover up my face some more.
"If it makes you feel any better he didn't seem like the same big happy banana I see in music videos and tv".