-one-

(This story will be in Harry's point of view all through -p.s always play music.)

I woke up to the sound of Louis screaming.
"Look Brianna I just don't think all you are doing is good for the baby that's all."
"Why won't you just fucking listen to my voice, I speak I also have words in my mind that I would like to share with you"

Niall groaned from the other side of the bunk.
" this is why you double check your condoms kids." Niall said sarcastically
"I miss you too soph" Liam said from the top bunk and I tried not to puke in my mouth.

"Morning boys we have to get to the studio in a couple of minutes." Some new guy on the crew said.
Nowadays I don't even bother to learn their names.

I got into the shower before Niall could, drying my hair quickly I hopped out the bathroom giving Niall a chance to also use it.
"Fuck baby I don't even remember the last time I had to pinned under me squirming and -"

And that was my queue to leave.
We were parked in the middle of nowhere there wasn't much surrounding us but a could of trees.

in all honestly I just wished this all was over. yeah the money was great but somewhere along the line someone took the light and love out of music and all that is left is just stupid publicity stunt. listening to my own voice made me sick.

I'd rather be somewhere snorting cocaine than sitting in that recording studio recording one dumb song over and over and over and over until niall finally gets his shit right. no wonder Zayn left. I pulled out a cigarette and placed it between my lips before I lit it and enjoyed the relaxing blaze it gave me.

"harry? get in here someone could've fucking seen you, you idiot. " niall said rushing me in.

as you probably can tell after a couple year of being constantly around each other, each other's presence had became some what of an itch. I constantly had to resist the urge to pull off my skin when we had a group hug after every fucking show.

"I thought you said you'd quit" liam said he was still on his phone probably having Sophia describe the inside of her vagina to him.

"I never said that."

"well you need to drop it before management finds out"

"I don't give a fuck about management"

"I honestly don't know what the fuck crawled up your ass but  here's a spoon how abut you dig it out for me kay mate?" Louis said he was clearly annoyed again who could really blame him, his baby mama was a childish little girl who didn't know when it's time to stop and be intelligent.

"I wish you'd all fucking die"

"so fucking mature you little shit" Louis yelled back

 I can't believe I fucked that guy.