Chapter 3

I scurried around the house, picking up all the important things to pack. I shoved everything into a small suitcase.

This can't be happening. Was the only thing that ran through her head.

"Brookelynn." It was almost as if she heard her dad calling her name but when she turned to see him, nothing was there.

When she turned her head back to the front door, a ghost stood in front of the door.

"Brookie, you can't leave us here! We need help! Get your dad back in jail, help all the others from this fate!" The ghost whispered to her. It continued to look around the room, as if it were watching for something. His eyes were scared, not scared, more like terrified.

"Don't call me Brookie, I don't know who you are."I said hiding my eyes from his.

"Whatever. We have to go! he's here." The ghost grabbed my arm, I tried to fight back but he was too strong for me.

He pulled me out the back door and we began to run around the house to my car.

I could here the sound of my dad's voice calling me.  

"Get in the car." The ghost said opening up the passenger side door. I didn't argue with him and slid into the seat.

It wasn't seconds and he was in the car beside me. We drove  for miles and miles but niether of us said a word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dad's point of view

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is the stupid child?" I said to myself. First she hangs up on me on the phone and now she doesn't even come greet me.

Its been 8 years since I've seen her. I wonder if they've gotten her on that schitzophrenia medication yet. Maybe she's finally given up all that nonsence about seeing ghosts.

I've searched this entire house but no there's nothing and no one here.

Until I felt a slight breeze and what felt like a cold hand was set on my shoulder.