Chapter 6: Telling The Fam

Chapter 6:

            I rode with Max, Cole, and Travis in Max's car to the Armstrong's house after departing with Cade and the Becker's parents, since Cade already made plans to go over to a friend's house the week before.

"So you have anything that you can't do?" Cole asked me.

"I have positional vertigo and a jaw problem but I take medicine for both of those."

"Wait, what is that? I never heard of it." Travis asked me.

"When you turn your head a certain way you can get really light headed, but for me I can't lay down and have my head hanging off down of whatever I'm laying down on." I informed them.

Travis leaned over and whispered in my ear "I hope you told or you are going to tell Jake soon, so that he knows what he can and can't do with you, if you know what I mean." After that the rest of the car ride there was pretty quiet except for the hum of the radio.

We arrived to the Armstrong's house after half an hour, Travis gave me a little nudge on the side when we entered with our suitcases. Joey opened the door and we saw that only him and Jake were there.

"Joey where's Billie and Adie?" Max asked him.

"They left to go discuss the upcoming tour and shit and are staying there probably until midnight." Joey let us through but stopped me as Jakob came down stairs to get my bags and brought them up stairs, "I already told Jakob this, tell them within the next five minutes or Travis and I will tell them for you."

"Okay, I think we'll tell them now." I said as Jake came back down stairs and over to me and guided me into the living room where the boys were all sitting down on a couple of couches and armchairs.

Jake cleared his throat to gain their attention, "I have something to tell you guys…" While I sat down on the bigger of the couches.

"What is it Jake?" Cole asked concerned, "You sound nervous."

"Well, don’t fucking kill me but, I um…" Jake started.

"Jakob just tell them, and I mean now."  Joey said sternly.

"You didn’t get a chick pregnant did you?" Cole asked.

"God no! I'm not that stupid Cole. Well, long story short, I'm dating Kaci." Jake said bracing himself for anything.

"What the fuck?! You couldn’t have told us this before?" Cole yelled at him.

"Jakob," Max started getting up and walking over to him and putting a hand on his shoulder, "Dude, I swear to god that if you hurt her you're dead, be safe with her and be good to her."

Jake nodded as he gave Max a hug while Cole came over to apologize, "Hey, sorry about before, I guess I got a little pissed that you didn’t tell us right away, welcome to the fam, bro."

"Aww… Group hug!!" Travis yelled from the couch that we were still sitting on, he got up pulling me with him and we got practically squeezed to death, well I did anyway.

"I just noticed something, you guys are really fucking tall." I said to them.

"Eh… Not really, you're just short." Travis said to me.

"Okay then, Come on its 8 and I want to practice the new album through once fully before our show Friday night." Max said to his band members then turned to me and Jake, "You two, behave, no babies."

"Max!!" Jake and I yelled in unison.

"And anyway we can't promise that completely." I said to him, "But not now anyways."

Max just shook his head at me, "Whatever, just wait until 18 for baby planning at least." I opened my mouth to speak but Joey interrupted.

"Come on, let's get a move on and let these two lovebirds have alone time." There was a chorus of 'Okays' from the guys.

"Have fun you guys, I'm going to show her around the house." Jake told them, they went down to the garage while Jake grabbed my hand and showed me the first floor which had the living room and dining room, kitchen, a bathroom, a small studio, and a video game room. Then the second floor was next, it had five bedrooms, a bathroom, a family room and another game room. Jake told me that the basement was used as a instrument room and a movie room and the attic, like most houses, was used for storage.

"And that is the grand tour of my house." Jakob said leading me from his bedroom to the game room that was in between his and Joey's room. In this game room there was a pool table that was also used for ping pong and darts, some sports gear, a pinball machine and a small couch with a TV set in front of it. Jakob closed the door just enough so that we could just hear if they were still playing. "Wanna play some pool?" I nodded and smiled and came up with an plan in my head.

"Okay, I'm not that great at it though."  Which was the truth I wasn’t that good, this was a part of the plan.

He smirked at me, liking the idea I had in mind, "I'll help you sweetheart." He set up the table and gave me a pool cue, "I'll be striped hun, and I'll break it up for you." I watched as he leaned down and pulled the cue back and pushed it forward in one swift movement and ease. The balls scattered a part and Jakob walked over to me, "You ready?"

"Yup." I mentally smirked as Jake put his left hand on my mid back and guided me over where the cue ball was. I leaned over as he purposely put pressure on my back leaning over with me.

"Just concentrate on the ball, it's all about the angle you do it at, place your left hand on the table with your fingers slightly bent and place the cue on the top of your knuckles in between your middle finger and your index finger." I could feel his breathe right by my ear. I moved up and pushed myself into him more. I bit my lip trying not to gasp as the warmth of his body, "Then pull back and shoot." I did as he said and immediately turned around to him as soon as he pulled us up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled on his hair gently while Jake just looked at me.     

"Jake," He snapped out of the trance he was in and nodded, "Just fucking kiss me already." He leaned in so his lips barely touched mine.

"Gladly." He breathed and leaned in slowly and pressed his sweet and soft lips against mine.  I wrapped my arms around his neck a little tighter and leaned up on my tippy toes, since he was so much taller than me. Jakob placed his hands on my lower back bringing us closer together than before as our lips collided again and again. Soon  everything started to heat up and I was soon backed up against the wall. Jakob trapped me against the wall and lifted me slightly so he could deepen the kiss, becoming rougher as our lips met each time.  Jake licked my lips asking for permission, which I gladly granted. Our tongues met as we explored each other's mouth until we heard the door open slightly.