I Need To Be Fixed

Chapter 1:

I was in my room practicing on my guitar, it was a Fender American Special Electric Guitar and I also had an acoustic but I was still learning a couple of things here and there and I was okay at it but I could never be able to perform up on a stage with a bunch of people in front of me, watching me. If I made a single mistake everyone would know. "Kaci!!!" my mom yelled from down the hallway.

"What?!" I said slightly annoyed that she interrupted me and made me set down my guitar, thinking she had a job for me to do yet again, of course she can't ask my older sister, Katie, to do anything she was too busy anyway. Always at her boyfriend's house to not be around to do any work around our own house but has no problem doing anything that they ask her to do.

"Your cousins are going to be here with their friends and their parents, bright and early tomorrow morning, they just got on their plane now and are getting here around 7 AM tomorrow. So get up at 5!" She yelled back at me from the kitchen.

Ah... Yes, my mysterious cousins who I hardly knew anything about along with their friends and their friends parents would be staying here except for the adults and my sister Katie, of course. Which leads my 14 year old self here alone tomorrow night and for most of the day Sunday so we could get 'reacquainted with each other'.

So I can go live with them all the way across the United States in Oakland, California for half of the year this year and for most weeks when I have taken my Regents in June, but I would come back home on weekends to race my car at the racetrack here. I guess I am a bit of an adrenaline junky with the fact that I'm practically fearless. Then next school year I will have the choice of being home schooled and live with them, or move back home and continue public school here in New York.

I sighed and grabbed everything I needed to take a shower and took one making sure that my hair was all washed out. After I had gotten out of the shower dried off and dressed in my pajamas, which was a pair of fleece pants and a black and gray

animal print tank top. I straightened my hair and went into my room, next to the bathroom and took my sleeping pills, listened to some music while I checked my facebook, tumblr, and twitter and finally after an hour I drifted off into a dreamless and blissful sleep.