It's All Mark's Fault

I kick my legs and punch my arms rapidly at Mark. I cry so hard snot comes out of my nose but I don't care. If it wasn't for Mark, my parents would still be alive. I would have a family. I would be happy.
Someone who I think is Riker pulls me back but I keep fighting and shouting some pretty bad words.
I'm dragged back into the house and by now I know that Riker and Clint are pulling me in.
"Dude, will you just calm down," Riker says.
"You don't get it!" I shout.
Clint rolls his eyes. "We'll do anything to make you feel better," he says.
"I like you Clint. You're not related to the Lynch's," I say.
Clint smiles, high fives me and walks away.
Riker stands for a minute in silence before he says, "I can teach you some dance moves. I was on dancing with the stars!"
"No! God please don't show me any dance moves. That's creepy!"
"I was pretty good. I made it to second place," he defends himself.
"Obviously not good enough for first," I mumble.
"Woah. That was uncalled for."
Ross comes into the house with Stormie and Mark. They're arguing and Ross looks extremely frustrated. "You can't do this to me!" He shouts.
"Ross, I don't want you flying anymore," Stormie says.
"I'm nineteen. You're not in charge of me," he yells.
"Well you live under our roof so you go by our rules," Mark says.
Ross runs through the mansion to his room and slams the door.
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
Stormie gave me the guest room to sleep in. It was the size of a football field and had the biggest bed ever to sleep on. I rolled into the silky sheets into the most comfortable position you could ask for. It didn't matter how tired I was. I couldn't sleep. The thoughts of how Ross loved Betty White and not Courtney filled through my head. The memories of my parents dying came back. I could picture Mark trying to land the plane but failing. I remember all of the interviews I've had with parents in the last ten years. Nothing is fair. My life isn't fair. It's all Mark's fault. I want him dead.