03

-
"How could I forget you? You were unforgettable."
-

How does Victoria do it with twins?

"Auntie, Auntie, Auntie!!! Wake up!!" Ellie screamed, jumping on the bed.

"Wake up!! We want hockey!!" Eric yelled.

I groaned and sat up, causing them to stop jumping. They smiled sweetly and kneeled on either side of my legs.

"Okay kiddies, let me get dressed. Then I'll put on hockey." I said, checking my clock.

9:30 am

They jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, their small feet pounding on the floor. I stood up and stretched, cracking my back and neck. I closed the door and locked it, taking off all my clothes. I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper, changing my bra and underwear.

I quickly put on a pair of denim shorts and a Canadiens shirt with Price on the back. I put on deodorant and applied some perfume behind my ears and on my wrists. Someone knocked on the door and I went to open it.

"Are you ready?" Eric asked, looking up at me.

"Yup, what game do you wanna watch? Montreal vs Tampa or Boston vs Chicago?" I asked walking into the living room.

"Montreal and Tampa! I wanna see Carey!" Eric exclaimed.

Price was his idol, obviously.

"Round two it is." I said, turning on the tv and going to recorded shows. I clicked on game two and began playing it for them.

"I'm gonna make your breakfast okay guys?" I said.

They nodded, paying close attention to the game. I walked to the kitchen, going to the cabinet where they kept all their favorite foods. Grabbing two packs of maple syrup and brown sugar oatmeal, and two bowls.

"I don't know how I feel about that shirt." Tyler said from behind me.

"Jeez dude, don't scare me like that." I said, pouring the packets into the bowls.

"Sorry. You want the milk?" He asked.

I nodded and he got it out of the fridge. Pouring the right amount of milk in each bowl I put one in the microwave and waited till it was done.

"I was born a Canadiens fan, my mom lived in Montreal with her parents after they came from France." I said.

"I never knew your mom was born in France. What part?" He asked, slightly suprised.

"Bordeaux." I answered, grabbing two spoons and placing them in the bowls when they were done.

I grabbed an orange from the fridge and peeled it quickly,splitting it in half and putting it on a plate.

"Can you help me take these to them?" I asked Tyler.

He nodded and grabbed a both bowls and I carried the plate. We set them on the table in front of the twins and they began eating quickly. They were obviously very hungry that morning.

-

"Okay guys, your momma's gonna be here in a few. Make sure you have everything and your teeth are brushed." I told Eric and Ellie.

They nodded and went off to the bathroom, the water beginning to run.

"They're pretty awesome kids. Eric said he wanted to be a goalie like Carey." Tyler said, putting another game on.

"Yeah. Their dad went to Harvard, so he played hockey with them. That's how Vic met him." I explained.

"Woahhh, couple of smarties." He joked.

"Yeah, for sure." I laughed.

"Auntie Audrey! We're done!" Ellie said, baring her teeth to us.

"Good job Chiquita! Ven aquí, I need to braid your hair." I said, patting my lap.

While I braided her hair, Eric came to Tyler and began asking him about his team. I tied her hair and got her off my lap, sitting on the couch.

"I need to grab your bags, hold on." I muttered, going to their room and grabbing them.

I looked around to check if they had left anything but all of their things were in the bags.

My phone buzzed and I checked it, seeing a message from Victoria.

"Guys, your mami's here! Grab your bags." I said, putting their bags on their shoulders when they stood up.

"Te amo chicos. Adios!"

"Nosotros también te amamos. Bye Tyler!" They said, walking out to meet their mom.

I closed the door and locked it, sitting down next to Tyler.

"They know Spanish?" He asked.

"Yeah, and French. It what we usually speak in." I said.

After a while we began talking about how it was after I left and when he got drafted.

"Honestly, I had thought you forgot about me." I said sheepishly.

"How could I forget you? You're unforgettable." He said punching my shoulder lightly.

"Shut up cheese ball." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

He laughed and we continued watching the game in a comfortable silence.