Chapter 6

Garnet's POV
Pearl was crying like a maniac. "Pearl, calm down!" I shouted. She just looked up at me sharply. "You want me to calm down?" Pearl shouted. "Steven is dying, and you want me to CALM DOWN?" She was very angry. I was actually crying, so where Ruby and Sapphire. The nurse and roster came in. "He is very weak, he is probably not going to live." All our eyes widened. "You may see him one last time." She said. As we where walking into Steven's room, I unfused.
Steven's POV
I was almost pure white, it almost reached my gem. I was breathing heavily, as Pearl, Garnet, Amythest, Connie, and dad all walked in. I tried to smile, but I was too weak, too weak to even talk. I felt the white move slowly to my gem. Pearl walked up to me and hugged me. As the white touched my gem, I felt a cold rush. The pulse on the machine got slower, and slower. I slowly closed my eyes, as I took my last breath, and closed my eyes. Then, the machine went to a steady beep.

Pearl's POV
I noticed Steven's body got cold, and I no longer felt his breathing. I then looked at the machine. I then looked at Steven again. "STEVEN! STEVEN! SSTTTEEEVVVENNN!" I shouted as I cried. I hugged him tightly, and didn't even stop. I just shook him hard, nothing. Everyone behind me was crying, then all ran out of the room. I sighed as I got up to go with them, when the machine went steady, and Steven started breathing again.

N/A What? Did you REALLY think I was going to kill Steven? NO! Also, next chapter is the last. :D