Chapter 5

Pearl's POV
I squeezed Steven tight, he tried to struggle away, but he just couldn't. We are landing on Earth now. Once we got off, I was still hugging Steven, but then we ran to the car, to bring him to the hospital, but Greg and Connie jumpscared us. "AHH!" I shouted. "WHAT THE HECK, GREG?" He looked worried. "Is Steven OK?" He frantically asked. "Me and Connie over heard you about Crystal Quartz and-Um, what is that?" I was shocked, but then looked at what he was pointing at. I gasped as I dropped Steven. "STEVEN!" I shouted. "Wait, that's Steven?" Greg asked. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" I then picked him up, and rushed him to the hospital.

Steven's POV
Pearl was still holding me, but we where on earth, I was also in a car, no wait, van. Dad had me, driving me somewhere, but Pearl was holding me. Garnet and Amythest where there too. "I, just hope he is OK." I heard Pearl say, she wasn't hold me after all, someone else was. I then realized I was in an Ambulance. The person set me down on a bed, and put something on my wrist to check my pulse. I was very weak. I was so weak, I lyed down to go to sleep. I woke up again in a hospital, and could hardly see. I then heard crying, lots of crying.