No bad BFs/Gfs|Chose your friends wisely.

Okay, here's the thing, We all like the sexy badboys/girls in stories, but lets face it...in real life, dating them is really unwise.

So lets say you decide to sneak out in the middle of the night, and something happens. Like, one of you gets kidnapped, witnesses a murder, is murdered, or one of you becomes a murderer....lots of stuff could happen.

or lets say your hanging out and get into a accident cause of reckless driving.

The reason they are called (and usually label themselves as) a bad boy/girl is because that person causes trouble and dangerous situations.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, be smart with who you chose to surround yourself with.

If your friends do drugs...they'll want you to do them too. (And drugs are absolutely harmful/dangerous.)

we've all told our friends jokingly at some point, "I'll help you bury the body." But would we really? Would we want to get arrested as an accessory to murder if our friends really did decide to kill someone?

Most likely your friends won't murder someone, but be aware the peer pressure can be dangerous too.

So to recap, chose your friends wisely because they will affect the kinds of situations you'll be in. Teach them these things too....you won't regret it.