Weapon Wielders

Travellers tales tell of a planet in a galaxy much like our own, where nine peaceful villages are nestled on a single continent. Each of these nine villages mastered in the use of a single weapon and was named after said weapon: Hammer, Sword, Chain, Knife, Nunchuck, Axe, Fist, Staff and Crescent. There was a tenth weapon but was banned by the High Council years ago due to it's destructive nature.

Once a year each village would determine which ten of its children above the age of ten would be taken from their families to be trained by a Weapon Master of the village. Each child would train for years and eventually become a Weapon Acolyte, and then they would train to be one a Weapon Masters. These Weapon Masters would train the young and await the call for when danger approached any of the villages.

Our story follows the young Weapon Wielder by the name of Brin. Abandoned at a young age outside Weapon Master Ying's Dojo, taken in and trained by the Master. We follow Brin as he competes with his friends, his teammates, his rivals to become a Weapon Acolyte and then onto becoming a Weapon Master. We follow Brin's highs, his lows, his victories and his defeats, all on the way to becoming a Master of the Hammer. But that won't be the only thing Brin has to deal with; a hidden relationship may flourish, a loss or two is inevitable and an enemy far greater than anything anyone was trained to prepare for will push the Wielders to the brink.

Follow Brin, Lucy, Cameron, Scott, George and Michael as they discover what it really means to be a Weapon Wielder.