Chapter2

You might wanna know my whole story and not just the end. So here it is,

'Miss. Prince Toby is here to see you he is waiting in the ball room.' Cathrin my made said through my oak double doors.

Shit I am only in my undergarment and have got half of my belonging in a bag ready for tonight, and stuffed under my bed.

'Coming Cathrin.' I say as I pull on the cream dress my mother got Cathrin to lay out on my bed. I then checked myself in the mirror. 

Why do I have to be important? 

Lots of girls, i bet want to be in my position.

Why can't i enjoy it? or even pretend to for mothers sake.

Ewww the posters don’t to him justice at all. The posters that the girls have on their walls of Prince Toby on their walls make them think he is so fetching, but if you were in my shoes (which I want to take off my Manolo Blahnik, nude pearl heals, as I have read that pointed shoes can damage your feet.) Then they would see that there is nothing to be fainting over about him at all.

I mean, I know that he is hot with his brown hair; baby blue eyed and toned body. But Toby is just not my type and I dint want to marry him.

‘Samantha, please be seated.’ My father exclaims as I enter the ball room in my dress.

Once I took a seat by my younger sister I looked over to Toby who gave me a sad look.

‘Samantha, now Prince Toby has originally attempted to change our mind as it seems you will refuse to go ahead with this arraignment. But as he is the only member of his family wanting to cancel this deal I am delighted to announce that both of you will be getting married next Wednesday as it was planned.’ As soon as the word planned had left my father’s mouth I had ran upstairs grabbed my bag and was next to my Lamborghini S.p.A.

‘Samantha baby don’t go we can sort this out.’ Toby started.

‘Don’t baby me Toby oh and Father can you please get the staff away from the window.’ I exclaimed while looking at the window. I saw all the faces of our staff members crowed at the winds.

Once everyone turned to look at them I did a very unlady like thing to do. I ran down the drive in heals and ran away.

I can just tell there are going to be headlines in the news like ‘RUNAWAY PRINCESS!!’ 

I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED REASENTLY AND THIS IS SHORT BECAUSE I HAVE JUST HAD AN ALL NIGHTER BUT WILL TRY AND UPADTE SOON.