Chapter 1

Samantha

No matter what you want or thought. I love you, and I talked to Cat and she told me about your real name being Samantha. Why did you lie. I would have respected you as you are, not coz I have to but coz you do not act like your sister did before you ran.

And yes I do keep tabs on your fanily, doesn't everyone.

Meet me on the wall.

Love Mat.

As I read the crippled note and my face paled, and I calapse onto my queen sized, purple dovaed bed.

'Er babe are you ok?'

'Samantha hunz talk to me!'

'oh girly don't shut us out!!!'

Shoot (bang bang- had to) I must have zoned out, again!

'girls I am fine... Um has anyone seen Cat?' I asked still in a slight daze

'Um Samantha I am right here.' my short elf looking friend said while waving her manicured hand in my pale face.

'Um sorry hun. But um why did you tell Mat my secret?' I ask slightly worried.

We never know how this elfs mind works, I mean she is clever but sometimes she is the dumbest blond found on earth. The thing is she is a red head not blonde so that makes no sence at all. All her family are red heads so it must be a distance family member or an ansester.

Sorry mind babaling!

'....she went mind babaling again' I was able to catch the last part of what tyana was saying.

'sorry I was thinking about Cats family hair couler.' I replied sheepishly.

'She said that she though it wa time for him to know. And plus I think it is bout time we found you.' A deep sexy voice said from the doorway.

I made my eyes travel to the owner of the voice, the voice I would never forguet.

It's him.

🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲

I know it is short and yer but I am typing on my iPod at like... Late at night.

Vote ...

You know the rest. Night y'all