[3] Thinking Out Loud!!

Jacob left for work hours ago, which left Carter alone in the house. He took the morning off from work, and decided to lounge around the house and catch up on some sleep. Lately he's been feeling exhausted. Having sex with multiple people, male or female, each day was tiresome. Before Carter even met Jacob, he'd been thinking about dropping from his contract anyway. Ryan gave him the privilege to make any decision he thought was best for him, knowing that some day soon, he wouldn't stay up and running for long.

But this was a new experience for Carter, he not only earned tons of money getting recorded for having sex, but the title: porn star, was stuck with him for life so why abandon it. He knew Jacob hated what he did, hate sugar coating what he knew he really felt, but if it weren't for him getting signed back when he was a sophomore in college, he probably would've never met Jacob to begin with.

C.a.

I walked down the hallway, gliding in my socks amungst the freshly polished wooden floors. The house was very quiet without the crew or Jacob here to keep me company. And since it wasn't the holidays, I didn't have any family close by.

"Movie?" I questioned, talking to myself.

Right when I started pulling myself to the first floor staircase, my phone  buzzed three times in my robe pocket. Opening up the notifications, I had a message from Ryan, and two twitter notifications.

Ry: I advise you as your manager to not respond back, Carter.

Respond back to what?

I clicked open the twitter notif.'s and saw I was tagged in a tweet from some nobody, and a co-worker I used to work with on a few occasions.

BlacqueRevenge @spencer moore

@C'rowdy
When bitch ass nigga's think Pornography is real acting...

Http://www.instagram.com/%54#blacque_revenge*105

I clicked the link, to the website. Looking at the image, which was sent an hour ago, I saw a photoshopped picture of my head on a scruffy ass dog, giving his all to the yorkie underneath him. The dog that was supposed to play me held his hands in a model type position, ramming in and out of her.

Petty shit like this happens to me almost everyday. Since I've gotten used to it, I usually ignore this. And honestly, that joke was ass.

Opening the other tweet tagged with me, it was the same picture, but made to confront the guy about how childish he was acting.

Crazymami @Falicia Jordan

@C'rowdy @BlacqueRevenge
Babe, now I see what'chu meant about nagging arrogant assess who stay talking shit threw twitter. Damn if you worried about him that much, I suggest you watch more of his videos since you're familiar with his work. Matter of fact our work, we've done a couple of em together. Watch both our asses jiggle.

I laughed rereading Falicia's comment. She's the only person I've ever worked with who has any close connections with me. When I first started this, she was the one who helped get through the struggle of not wussing out on camera. I'd call her the pro in pornography, but I think I stole the title, just saying. We've made probably more than thirteen videos together.

To Ry: It's good, I'll let Cia handle that one. She seems like she's been waiting for this shit. Lls

Powering off my screen, I continued walking back downstairs, into the kitchen to fix myself something to eat. Rosa, our cook, only comes in the evenings when I don't take Jacob out to eat, but I pay her more than I allow her to do. She insists on working her earnings pay; I just don't feel comfortable making her work so hard. She's a late middle aged woman with a family of her own and no husband to help, it's the least I could do. Since I'm using this time to relax, I pulled out a bowl, spoon, lactate milk, and some honey nut cheerios, making myself a bowl of cereal and burrowing my body in the couch.