Innocent!

Okay sooo I was in grade 2 and I was being bullied by the guys in my grade one again so I ran across the pathway to the other side of the school ground where the grades 4-5 were and I wasn't allowed there but I ran there cause my two childhood friends Alex (grade 4) Charlie (Alex's older brother and in grade 5)  were there and they were always helping me when I got bullied (I knew them since I was 3 plus their two other brother).

We did go to the duty many times being but they do nothing! so I ran to them and Alex punched a bully i think i don't remember exactly cause Charlie was comforting me but a duty sees comes over and says 'hands off policy blah blah blah' then says Alex is going to the office and I had to go back on my side WITH THE BULLIES!.

So the duty starts dragging Alex away and I yell "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" then run to the duty and kick her in the leg (only regret is a didn't kick her harder she was a (insert bad word here)) so she says I have to go to the office now and I remember looking to charlie and I think he either said something of kicked the bully and he was also sent to the office as well.

So as the 3 of us were walking to the office I grabs Charlie's and Alex's hand cause I was in the middle of them and I walked proudly to the office as I held their hands. 

*********************************************************************
So what do you think of this idea? love it? hate it? let me know lol
I'll write another one if you want me to
*********************************************************************