Chapter 9: Taco Bell

I KNOW YOU'RE EXCITED, BUT PLEASE READ:

Hey guys! So, as promised, I wanted to get a little  something-something up for you guys for all the AWESOME voting during the Watty awards! Short chapter, I know. Don't worry, this story will be updated AGAIN by the end of the week! It proved EXTREMELY difficult to update for this story, considering I haven't written for it in about 2 years and this plot confuses the fuck out of me! LOL.

 In all seriousness, I find that very embarrassing and I apologize for those of you who have been loyal to this series! I literally don't see the direction where this original series is going anymore, but I want to at least progress with Death & Faith's relationship and wrap up the story for you guys! I will be pushing forward and updating again next week!!! :DD

Please vote & leave lots of feedback! My creative juices are IMMENSELY lacking for the original series, but I think I'll get my mojo back if I see all the love! Again, sorry for the short chapter! I promise a lot of work is going into the PUBLISHED version of the Death is my BFF series...

Did I mention the published version of Death is my BFF is going to be an ADULT NOVEL? (Sex scenes and dirtier Death, anyone?!?!?! MOMMA IS TAKING CARE OF HER LOYAL BABIES, DON'T WORRY. ;)

* * *

DEATH 

"Füuuuuucking demon tît-bag shîtface DICK!" I hissed out. "This hurts more than the aftermath of Taco Bell!"

The landing from the D & S Towers hadn't exactly been as graceful as I'd planned. 

Actually, I hadn't planned it, nor was I in the right frame of mind, so that was why I'd landed so...well, it was just embarrassing, ok?

I looked down at my stomach, to find the huge piece of metal from the car beneath me sticking right out of my abdomen. "Fücking Hell's hairy balls," I muttered. When I looked around, Gabriel was nowhere in sight. We'd dove off of the building, and I'd had him, and then he'd vanished right before we hit the ground.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, PRICK?! FIGHT LIKE A DAMN MAN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Gabriel was nowhere to be seen. Had I imagined him? Had a trickster tried to get me away from the D & S Tower?  If so, they were successful. Livid,  I yanked myself upwards and snapped my spine back into place. Ever-so-slowly, my stomach healed and I stood up straighter on top of the crushed Toyota, my chest heaving with pure rage.

"Fücking Toyotas," I snarled, kicking the piece of junk. The car alarm finally went off and I smashed the car with my fist until it finally turned off. "Ah."

Furiously blowing away a stray piece of gelled hair that fell limp from my mohawk, a looked up at the sky.

"Oh GABRIEL!" I sang loudly, jumping off the the car. My heavy boots smacked against the pavement and I spun around in a circle with my arms gesturing widely in the air. "Come out and play, bîtchacho! I know you can hear me! I'm only going to pluck every fücking feather off your cøcksucking pretty white wings, and make a nice little rainbow macaroni and white-feathered kiddie craft!"

"Chill."

I whipped around and my eyes drilled into the Elder now standing on top of my crushed car. Gabriel. He had his thick arms crossed over his chest, and looked amused. Amused?  I'll give him amused. My vision went red and my fangs filled my mouth. 

"You bastard!" I barreled towards the car, but Gabriel moved in faster and disappeared in a burst of light.

"Get your head out of your dîck hole, Death. I'm–" Gabriel started over my shoulder. I turned around and went to clawed him, but he disappeared once again. I predicted his next spot and nearly slit his throat, had not locked his hands around my wrists and kneed me so hard in the nuts that biblical verses floated around my vision. He then smashed his forehead into mine, knocking me hard onto the ground.