Fireworks are Flying in this Heated Battle

*Arya*

Today might be the best evening of my life.

Everyone is having so much fun and I can't help but smile along with them. It has been so long since I have smiled this much my face is starting to hurt.

I look over at Law who has an uncomfortable smile on his face while Luffy is performing his impressions of all of his crew mates.

Now that I knew why Law acts like he had a stick up his butt, I actually like him quite a bit. He was very driven like the rest of the crew was.

I mental picture of Brook opening his head came to mind, "Brook!" I wave frantically at the musician too gain his attention, "What song is in that shell of yours?"

Usopp had tried to explain dials to me in some of our free time on the ship. I am still amazed that such things exist; they seemed almost magical. How could they hold sound or collect power and release it back on its attacker?

"Yohohoho! The lovely lady has a request! Everyone who knows Bink's Sake sing along with us! Yohohoho!" The skeleton starts to play the joyful tune with much glee.

I take a moment and look at all of my crewmates. Luffy, and Usopp have their arms thrown over each other's shoulder singing along poorly, Nami is singing along swaying her sake mug, Franky and Chopper are dancing on tables, and Robin is leaning on the table Franky is dancing on smiling up at him.

I hear a soft clink of dishes set down next to me. I look over to a smiling Sanji sporting a purple floral shirt and green shorts showing of is surprising hairy legs. He extends a hand to me, "May I have this dance my lady?"

I giggle. It was so nice to see him being a gentleman and not just a perv, I can't help but accept.

I grab one of Sanji's smooth hands and start to be lead to the dance floor when I thought strikes me, "Hey where did Zoro slip off to?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Why does it matter where that stupid moss head is? I am sure he is off drinking somewhere in the crowd. Come on my angel lefts dance!"

As I am being pulled away by a love struck Sanji, I shoot Law a concerned look. He just shrugs. I shoot him a glare and a relaxed smile spread over his face with a soft chuckle.

Fine Law you don't want to play help me. Than I am going to embarrass the hell out of you.

Sanji and I get lost in the music. With no surprise Sanji is by far the best dancer of the Straw Hats. He swings and dips me with grace as the song flows along.

Sanji give my waist a small squeeze with hearts in his eyes, "Arya you are an exquisite dancer! Why didn't to tell anyone?"

I guess Sanji could have been right about my dancing abilities. I used to take dance lesson on Jade Island to improve my agility and grace with my sword. I tried to dance with some of the swordsmen my age but they were always rigid. I was never sure if it was the lacked skill or if I was scary.

So I just tilt my head to Sanji and smile, "Thank you. I took lessons back on Jade Island to improve my fighting capabilities."

As the song slows a light blue barrier forms around the party area. I look up to expect the new element above me, "Hey Sanji wh..."

The presence of my dance partner changes abruptly.

Familiar rough hands sit on my waist and cup my hand.

"Arya? What the hell? Where is my sake? That bastard Law. When I get my hands on him. . "

In front of me stands a very confused and a very drunk Zoro.