I Have a Dream

*Arya*

The rest of the night blurs by.

Sanji tries to pump an inhuman amount of food the only Luffy could eat into me, worrying about malnutrition. The 'untrusting' part of the crew kept apologizing for being so cold and rude to me. I just brushed it off and said I could see how they could of misconstrued the situation. 

The Straw Hats party the rest of the night away and I hang back like a wallflower. 

I envy them. So happy with everything that has gone wrong in their lives. I mindlessly take a drink of tea. Would I ever be like them? 

While the crew seems enticed with Luffy, Chopper, Usopp, and surprising Robin playing with chopsticks that they have up their noses, I see a chance to escape. 

I turn to water and slip through the cracks of the door so no one hears or sees me leaving. I inhale the salty air and my skin tingles. Tilting my head up, I see the thousands of stars that the infinite skies hold. A bright white shooting star streaks the sky.

A feeling of nostalgia flickers. A shower happened right before I met the Straw Hats. I wonder if another one happens if something else big will happen? 

The crows nest catches my eye. The view from up there had to be spectacular!

I rest my hand on my stomach and decide that it would be thousand time easy to float up there instead of climbing. Since I can control water, I focus on the water the makes up my body and lift my body straight up. The crows nest is higher up than I thought it was but I have enough energy to make it. I let go of my body and grab on to the top part of the ladder and push the door up and open.

The familiar scent of sweat and wood fills my nose reminding me of the dojo. The room is lined with light orange wooden benches and is filled with numerous sizes and types a weights. My eyes can't help but be draw to a weight that is almost my height. I sweat drop. Who the hell can even lift weights like that? I had a feeling  though of whose room this could be.

The room also has a long pull up bar and about a 6 foot by 8 foot light red mat which I can only assume is for abs workouts. There is also a white hammock hug up in the corner of the room and a telescope and intercom for the actually look out purpose of the crows nest.

With the lights off it feels like I am surrounded by stars. Since the room is lined with windows no matter what way I turn, I can gaze at the stars.

I step closer to the window catching my reflection in it. My raven hair has my mom's pin clipped into courtesy of Chopper. He gave it to me after the giant tear fest saying he cleaned the blood of it. Sigh.

I have on a v neck emerald green sweater to ward of the cool air, jean shorts to not over heat, and no shoes on. Apparently Gin snuck aboard the Thousand Sunny and put a trunk full of my clothes on board and a going away present. Franky said he found it by the wheel. I almost started crying again just because of how much Gin cared for me.

I trace my finger along the one inch scar that I have on the middle of my collar bone. Chopper did a fine job but I am not sure is the light pink scar will ever go away. Next I  decide lift up my shirt to peek at the damage beneath. 

I have never been so happy that I am a logia type. Chopper told me that there was no nerve damage thanks to that. I unwrap the clean bandage Chopper put on after I woke up. The wound is about half the size at it originally was. Yay logia power!  The outer diameter is the soft, light pink of new skin but the scab in the middle is coarse and has gross patches of green, rust, and black. 

I start to wrap myself back up. Even though it is scabbed over I have to keep it bandaged because every time I bend over it breaks open causing a fluidly mess that I am unfortunately sick of.