Define Indefinable ~Chapter 2~

Its a wonder how, when one wants to see something so bad, that it can, and will, alter your perception to the point of creating an illusion, just to satisfy the conscious mind. It can seam so real, that it can bring a man to his knees and lead a psycho into doing the virtual impossibilities though by the sane mind. Today is no exception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   The image only lasted a second, leaving me on my hands and knees, tears pooling on the dusty hard wood floor. Hopeless, I couldn't help thinking. Why do I always put myself through this torment. It only ends in tears. Maybe I should just go home. I mean, I was only 15, with no money or any id past my passport, which was probably fake, if I knew my Nan.

                   I was about to get up and leave before any one found me trespassing on private property, when something shiny and white caught my eye. Dad hated the color white, and everything in the house was so covered in dust and grime that nothing could catch the sunlight. I slowly rose to my feet an crept over to where i saw the flash. a letter! maybe it was from my dad, or some one close to him, that can explain where in the hell my dad was.

                   the shine came from the plastic wrap securely encasing the promising envelope. I quickly ripped the plastic coating of the envelope and care fully turned it over to see a bright  red word placed meticulously in the center of the address box.

                   "Violet" the words shocked me so bad that i fell backwards onto the couch behind me sideways. it was my dads handwriting, no doubt about it. I quickly opened the opened it and found a small paper, tears filled my eyes as i saw it was indeed my father who wrote this;

"My dear Violet,

                   By the time you read this, i'll probably be gone. I am deeply sorry that i could not say goodbye, to ease your mourning to this shocking news."

                    My father is dead. it couldn't be. he was my everything, my world. ow was mom going to handle it? or did she already know? why would she hide something like this from me? i tool a deep breath and continued on With the letter.

                 "Your mother is not your mother, as i am not your father. 16 years ago  my wife and i went hiking and found a bundle of clothes. we were shocked when we saw that there was a tiny infant abandoned in this frozen hell. we took you home with us and reported the authorities. we were aloud to take you home with us when we found out that the child had no home, or any records at all.

                  Two years later, we got a pone call from a doctor in London, stating that she was the mother to the child we found. but we had gotten too attached and too greedy, so we hung up the phone and blocked that number. Angie tried to delete all evidence of the woman who called, but I managed to get the number again.

                                                                       Please call this number, and don't let all of this be in vain.

                                                                                                                                    Hector Zakir"

what in the Hell am I supposed to do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry!!!!!!!! i absolutely hate myself for not uploading. PLEASE FORGIVE MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!