A strange letter

~~~~~~~

          How can you define the indefinable? is it even possible? Modern dictionaries say no, but, there has to be away, there has to! If something is indefinable, then our little brains wouldn't be able to comprehend it, right? So they can't be real, can they, because if we lay a single glance on them, we would become nothing but a pile of pudding in a canister.

                                                                              ~~~~~~~

          St. Marie's Academy for the Strangely Gifted is a very prestigious school, so i really wasn't expecting what was waiting for me after school.

          "What in the hell is this?" Screamed my mom the moment I stepped into the threshold of our spacious home.

          "I won't know 'till you show me," I stated callously, "its probably a card from grams or something, so stop your whining."

          "Don't you speak to me in such a tone, Missy! Now, tell me," she said in a righteous anger, "what. in. the. hell. is. this!?" . . . Never, in my short 15 years of life, have I seen her so red. Her whole body radiated heat, as she threw the object in question at me, but flailed to the ground midway. I bent down to pick it up, but froze. It couldn't be, could it?