Chapter 27

Kelsey’s Point of View:

I felt my stomach sink to the floor once I came to terms with the fact that I was going to be forced into doing something I didn’t want to do.

Not only was I tied to the bed but he wouldn’t stop, no matter how many times I begged him to.

He just continued doing as he pleased, making me cry even more.

I felt useless, I felt dirty… I felt disgusting.

I just wish he’d hurry up and get it over with already. It kills me more knowing that I can’t do anything about it and I have to lay here through the whole thing.

I squeezed my eyes tight the moment I felt him begin pulling at the button on my jeans. I began screaming once more, doing anything to distract him from what he was about to do.

Instead of doing so though, Luke just got frustrated and slammed a hand over my mouth, blocking my screams.

“Please…” I cried into his hand which only came out like a muffled bundle of words, aggravating me even more.

I began moving the bottom half of my body, trying to knee him somewhere where it’d hurt a lot. Doing anything to buy me some time.

“Fucking bitch, stop moving!” He groaned, pushing himself harder against my body making me gasp.

I began screaming even louder into his hand, desperate for this nightmare to end.

Luke smirked, shaking his head. “You don’t learn, do you baby?” He sneered. “I’m going to fuck you so hard and there’s nothing you can do about it.” He winked sultrily before leaning down and forcing his lips on my neck once more.

I began whimpering in absolute horror and disbelief. I opened my mouth to say something else when the door came flying open and immediately I began shaking, scared of who could be at the door.

“You have about three seconds to get the fuck off of her before I blow your head to pieces.” A voice all too familiar to my ears deadly spoke bringing a wave of goosebumps to rise on my skin.

Luke removed his lips from my neck, growling lowly. “Who the fuck said you could interrupt? I said you’d get your chance with her later.”

Whoever was at the door, chuckled. “I don’t think you understand Luke…”

“I don’t think you understand.” Luke spat. “I’m busy.”

Without even another word a gun shot went off a few inches from where my head lay. I jumped, inching closer to myself.

“What the fuck?!” Luke sat up from me, turning to look towards the door, giving me a clear view to see Justin standing there, a look of pure hatred on his face.

A wave of relief washed over me as tears engulfed my eyes. I placed a hand over my mouth, shocked to see him standing there.

“Next time, that’ll be your chest I put a bullet through.” Justin sneered, holding a gun firmly in his hand.

Justin’s Point of View:

“Bieber,” Luke seethed through a sharp breath. “The fuck you doing here?” He growled sharply.

“Didn’t think I’d put the pieces together?” I chuckled with a shake of my head. “How retarded do you think I am?”

Luke opened his mouth when I immediately interrupted him.

“You’re a fucking idiot if you thought I wouldn’t have found out you took her. Big mistake on your part though because if you were smart, you wouldn’t have done what you did.” I narrowed my eyes, my voice dropping down to a cold tone.