Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroshitsuji. I only own Elise.

Warnings: Cursing and sass involved.
.
.
.
.
Elise POV

"Where am I?" I questioned myself. Everything looked so... Old. I stood up and look at myself.

"What th-?!" My body shrunk! Into my 13 year old self! Where the hell did my 23 year old body go?!

And my clothes! These are boys clothes! Wait! Let me just check my......

Okay, I'm still a girl.

Phew.

What about my hair? I raised my hand and touched my hair.

I sulked.

My poor poor hair has been cut off! And after years of growing it out!

Wait! Now's not the time to think about looks! I have to figure out where I am.

I looked out of the alley I was in. It somehow looked... Victorian...

My eyes widened as I saw what people dressed in. Suits, dresses and other clothes that were Victorian like.

Am I in the past? "Holy fucking shit. I'm in the past?!" I whispered to myself.

"Shit just went down didn't it?"

-Timeskip-

I wandered around the Victorian town. I sighed. I already miss technology. I want play I-Chu*...

I then accidentally bumped into someone. "Ah, sorry for bumping into you." I looked at the person I bumped into.

He looks familiar... The boy is a noble, judging by his clothes,even if he did wear an eyepatch. Beside him was a man. Black hair, dark red eyes, you know. A hunk. He was wearing what butlers normally wear.

The boy just scowled and grunted. "Commoners, no sense of manners." He mumbled. I managed to catch that because of my acute hearing.

I narrowed my eyes. "What was that?" I asked, my voice full of venom.

His devilishly handsome butler stepped in. "My apologies, young master is not in a good mood today. Take this as compensation." The man in black bowed and took out a small sack of coins.

My mood turned even more sour. "I don't want it." The man in black raised his eyebrow. "Is this not enough? Wel-"

"I don't need any money! I will not accept any money from people like you. You sir, call us, commoners, no manners! How dare you! You are the one with no manners! I have already apologised and yet you dare to call me 'No sense of manners' and have the nerve to use your mood as an excuse?! Well, I guess it IS to be expected! Nobles always have sticks up they're bottoms! Now that I'm done with my ranting, good day to you, sir!" I said the last sentence with sarcasm.

I turn around and began to walk off but got stopped. "Apologise." The noble said, his scowl still evident on his face.

A smirk appeared on my lips. "Apologise? Why should I? Didn't you, yourself, said that commoners have no manners? Don't tell me you've already forgotten? My, what horrible memory you have."

I looked at them over my shoulder and my smirk widened as I saw the boy's look.

He is clearly taken aback by what I said. The butler seemed amused and suspicious at the same time.

"Now, if you would excuse me sir, I would like to be on my way. Good day, good sir." I said, every word dripping with sarcasm.

I continued to walk forward, never looking back.

After I'm far enough from them, I let out a sigh. Noble kids of the pasts. They are so bratty. Especially kids with eyepatches. Just like Ciel from......

I stopped walking and realisation hit me. "Holy mother of all anime!" I shouted. People were giving me weird stares and whispered to each other.

Those two were Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis! From Kuroshitsuji! No wonder they looked so familiar!

Holy fuck! I just realised another thing! I sassed the Ciel Phantomhive! The queen's guard dog!

I sulked. I'm doomed. I'm so fucking doomed.

I can already tell that he's gonna sic Sebastian on me!

But wait, how the hell in Meirin's name did I get to a fictional world?!

Chapter End
.
.
.

First Kuroshitsuji Fanfic, not gonna lie. Plot bunnies have been invading my mind these past few day. Had to get rid of them before they get rid of me. //shivers

*I-Chu is a Japanese game which I'm currently addicted to. It's a music like Love Live but with male idols. I suggest you go look it up, it's fun, also, let's all play together!

I'm not sure how you, my readers, think about this Fanfic, but if you guys liked it, I'll continue this Fanfic.

I know, some of you readers are my KHR Fanfic readers. Yes, I will update soon. No worries.

Until then.