Chapter 1

Gwen P O V

Beep beep beep.

" ugh five more minutes" I said sleepily.

Beep beep beep.

I groaned and put the pillow on top of my head.

Beep beep beep

" ugh shut up!" I said angrily letting my wolf take over and smashed the alarm clock.i rubbed my eyes and realized what I did to my alarm clock.

Ugh that's the 8th one this month.i lazily got up from my bed and walked over to my bathroom.i looked at my reflection and my hair was a mess.

My electric blue/white hair looked like a nest.if your wondering why my hair is that color it's cause I was born with it.

I don't know how but I was born with it.my wolf is white with blue eyes so I guess that's why. I brushed my teeth and splashed some cold water on my face.after I was awake a little I walked back

To my room and since everything was blurry I put on my black ray bans.aah that's better.i went to my closet and put on a grey shirt with some black skinny jeans that had some rips in then were my knees were.

Then I put on my white converse and put on a brown wig on.i put on a wig cause I don't want people seeing my real hair.then I just put my wig in a messy bun.(outfit at the top)

Then I grabbed my bookbag and went downstairs.i don't live alone I live with my older sister but she's on a trip to France cause she's in college.but my parents are don't live here there dead.

They died in a war with the vampires when I was young.so right now I'm on my own until my sister gets back.

I decided to skip breakfast so I decided to run there.that one of the perks of being a werewolf I can run really fast!

I got there in a blink of an eye.i fixed the strap of my bookbag and walked inside and walked towards my locker.

Leaning against my locker was my best friend jade.she doesn't know about me being a werewolf." What's up" jade asked." Nothing just extremely tired" I said groaning while opening my locker.

" well did you here about what Evan blain did on Saturday" jade asked.evan blain is basically the bad boy of the school but the thing is I've never seen him or been near him.

I mean I go to the same school as him and I've never seen or been near him." No what " I asked." He beat five guys in under a minute in his fight on Saturday" jade said

" how is that even possible" I asked." I don't know but that kid is just crazy" she said.evan is a street fighter he has a fight alarmist everyday and he never loses.

" well all I know is that I never want to be near him" I said." Trust me you don't " she said sling an arm over my shoulder while walking towards our first class.

A smell instantly caught my nose.it was a mixture of smoke and cologne.it wasn't a bad smell it was actually a good smell.now my wolf is going crazy.

I wonder where that smell is coming from.jade opened the door for a fist class and we both entered.we are usually the first ones to come.

So we just sat down all the way on the back.man I can't stop smelling that smell.its so good.then the bell rang and instantly kids started swarming in.

Of course the jocks and the queen bitches sat down in the back of the class and started whisking and laughing at me.of course the always do that.