Chapter 18

Ashley's P.O.V

I woke up to a text from Jake.
It said...
"I was wondering if it was ok if Lyndsey, Jade, and Raven finished the tour with us."
I replied with...
"I'm not the one you need to be asking. You need to ask Andy."
Suddenly, something hard hit my jaw.
"Shit," the small voice that belonged to the girl in my arms said rubbing her head.
"Well, that's one way to wake someone up in the morning," I said, rubbing my jaw.
She looked up at me and our brown eyes met. She was so perfect.
I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and kissed her.
And she kissed back immediately.
I left it short and sweet.
I looked her right in the eyes.
"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked, completely confident.
"Only if you will do me the honor of being my boyfriend," she said, making me chuckle.
"I think that will work out," I replied.
And we sealed the deal with a kiss.

____________________________________

Lyndsey's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, completely confused.
How has I gotten here? Didn't I fall asleep downstairs? Who was I with downstairs?
Someone walking down the hall snapped me out of my thoughts. The steps were too heavy to be Jade, so who was it.
I walked to the door, opened it, and walked out to the living room.
"Holy shit, Jake. You scared me!" I yelled at the person on the couch.
"Sorry. I tried to be quiet. I just couldn't sit in that small room any longer," he replied.
"You wanna go get something to eat or wake up the guys and hang out for the day?" I asked.
"Sure. But I'm starving. Do you have anything healthy to eat? The sweets last night screwed up my digestive system," Jake said.
Fuck. I forgot he usually only eats healthy food. Good job dumbass.
"Sorry, I knew you ate healthy. I just kinda left it at the back my mind."
You watched my vlogs?"
"Yeah. So you want something healthy? Why don't you raid the kitchen, find what you need and make something healthy for both of us," I suggested.
"OK."
He walked into the kitchen, leaving me in the living room, waiting.
I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels.
There was nothing on, so I turned off the TV and grabbed my phone.
Nothing. Ugh, it sucks having no friends except Jade, Raven, and now BVB.
I put my phone down and just waited.
I heard the blender and knew he was making one of his healthy smoothies.
I can honestly say, I don't eat healthy very often. I love my junk food. Its a mystery why I'm still so thin.
I looked over at the kitcken entrance to find Jake walking out with 2 cups in his hand.
Smoothies for breakfast. Yum.
He set them down on the table.
"Breakfast is served."
I gulped down that smoothie. It was so freaking good!
"Its good, huh?" He asked, noticing my empty cup.
"Oh my gosh, yes!"
"That's good."
"Have you asked about Jade, Raven, and I going on tour?" I asked, suddenly curious.
"I asked Ashley, and he told me to ask Andy. I texted him, but I haven't gotten a response yet."
"Ok."
He finished his smothie and drove to the hotel. Well, he drove because his car looked better then mine.
When we got to the hotel, we walked up the 3 flights of stairs, finally making it to the top floor.
We walked to Andy's room, Jake put in his key, and we walked in.
The sight in front of us was adorable.
Jade was snuggled into Andy's neck while Andy's cheek was laying against the top of Jade's head. Andy's arm was around Jade's shoulder and her arms where around his body.
Awww!
"They are so adorable. It would be a crime to wake them up," I whispered.
"Then let's commit that crime," Jake whispered back.
"That's exactly what I was thinking."
We walked up to the bed slowly, and then, we jumped on them.
Jade woke up with a scream, hitting Andy in the jaw with her head. They both said ow in unison.
Jake and I were rolling on the floor, laughing.
"What the fuck? I was so comfy!" Jade yelled, clearly pissed.
"I couldn't help it. You guys were still asleep and we where bored," I replied back.
"How did you guys get in here?" Andy asked, still rubbing his jaw.
"I still had a key," Jake said.
Andy grabbed his phone, and he started typing. A few seconds later, I heard Jake's phone buzz.
I looked over his shoulder and saw Andy's reply to Jake's question.

____________________________________

Haven't had a big cliffy in awhile, so I couldn't resist the urge to add one.
Also the chapter was getting very long.
Here's my inspirational note...
Everyone is imperfect. Everyone has flaws. (Except for BVB members of course ) so don't compare yourself to others. If you compare yourself to others, then you will just be comparing yourself to something that is also imperfect. Its not worth making yourself more imperfect by trying to be like someone else. Be yourself. Use your imperfections to show that you are different and you are proud of it.
There you go. I really like this one.
Love you guys. See ya next update! ^-^