☥Chapter Eight☥

My heart won't move, it's incomplete. Wish there was a way that I can make you understand -Chris Brown, No Air

-The cuties in the MM

Jymil,

Once Romell had left the room, I sat next to Mysterious on the bed. I kissed the corner of her lips, placing my hands on her waist. Pulling her onto my lap, my arms wrapped around her figure as I laid my chin on her shoulder.

"You're not staying up here the entire time, you know that right?" I said, pursing my lips

"Why can't I?" She asked

"Because, you needa stop being shy and talk to them. They're gonna be your family soon"

"Wh-What do you mean by that?" She took a quick glance at me

"Nothing, nevermind" I cleared my throat slightly, slanting my lips "Wanna ride with me to Rally's?"

"Yeah, sure"

We both got up, and she went in front of me. My lips parted slowly as I stared at her wide bottom that moved effortlessly in her gray sundress. I played with my chin, biting my bottom lip as I continued to watch. She went down the steps, me, following right behind her.

"Gotdamn" I mumbled, causing her to turn around "Huh?"

"Did you say something?" She furrowed her eyebrows

"Nah" I smiled

"Oh" She blushed, walking to the living room 

Feeling someone push me to the wall, Romell waved in my face. I slapped him, "What the hell, man?!"

"I saw you starin' at that ass, nigga. Don't hide it"

I kissed my teeth, "I was checking my watch, I wasn't looking at her ass"

"You're not wearing a watch"

"Yeah, I know, it was my phone"

"You left your phone on the couch"

"Get the fuck out my face, man. So damn nosey- fuck you" I shooed him off, going to the closet to find my shoes

I put on some black Huaraches and grabbed a hoodie. Taking my car keys off the key rack, I played with them in my hand as I saw Mysterious slipping on some sandals. Her and London started talking- though she seemed a bit uncomfortable, she was making a little bit of progress.

London gave her a quick hug and headed to the bathroom. Mysterious walked over to me with a little smile planted on her face. We walked out the house, heading to the car.

~○~

Holding the bags of food in my hands, Mysterious' face was frowned up as she looked around.

"Hey, what's wrong, love?" I questioned, opening the car doors

"Nothing" She mumbled

"You look scared"

"I'm fine, Jymil" She grinned, but it didn't convince me at all

Shrugging, I let it slide for now. I don't want to force her into telling me something anymore, I'll just wait for her to be a bit more open. That's another process I can wait on.

We got in the car, and I placed the two bags of food on the floor in between Mysterious' feet. Putting my key in the ignition, I looked up to see a familiar face. Frowning, Mysterious shifted in her seat as she looked down quickly. He was staring directly at her- I'm not going to do anything, at least not right now.