☥Chapter Five☥

Lemme fix that little situation you got goin' on, beautiful. Because I know I can make it better -Jymil Scott ♦️

-Jymil in the MM ♦️

Jymil,

Biting my lip slightly, I opened the door. She didn't seem to notice- her breathless moans hitching as her juices leaked from her core. I felt myself get aroused by this sight.

Damn, I caused that? Good God.

Her fingers pumped inside of her, her inner thighs squeezing together. I walked over to the bed, placing my hands around her wrists. She jumped, looking frightened as ever.

"Jymil- wh- I-"

I cut her off by getting on top of her half naked body, "Did I make you this way, baby?"

"No" She mumbled quietly, gasping as I rubbed her bare upper thighs

"Now why you gotta lie to me, hm?" I chuckled, "Lemme fix that little situation you got goin' on, beautiful. Because I know I can make it better" I kissed her lips repeatedly, rubbing her swollen clit

A loud whimper fled from her lips, throwing her head back as I entered a finger. Her walls tightened instantly, my finger pumping in her damp pussy.

"You sound sexy as hell, love" I licked my lips slowly, causing her to moan louder as my thumb teased her nub

She tucked in her lips, grinding her hips- I breathed sharply as I felt myself getting hard, throbbing, making it touch her groin area. Letting out a throaty grunt, I saw her legs shaking, her hands holding into me.

"Jymil," Mysterious whined "I-I, ugh!" She groaned, trying to sit up

I honestly just wanted to fuck her senseless right now- already craving everything. I quickly decided against it, knowing it's not a good idea.

Her cum squirted onto my hand- release after release, I left hickies all across her chest, making it look like she got a large smiley face tattoo.

"Do you want me to stop?" I raised my eyebrow

"No" She licked her lips, arching her back, causing her covered breasts to get close to my face

Her nipples were hardened, I immediately swooned over them.

I took my fingers out, going down between her legs. She's juiced up enough for me to get a little drink from this wonderful sight.

My tongue ran across her outer lips, her legs wrapping around my neck.

"What are you about to do?" She questioned shyly

"Devour something that I wanna get a taste of"

~~

It was about 1 in the afternoon and I just woke up. Rubbing my eyes, I looked to see no one beside me. I guess I fell asleep in the guest room.

Getting out the bed, I headed out in the hallway. I peeked in the bedroom, she wasn't there. I frowned because she wasn't in the bathroom either. Going downstairs, I saw Mysterious eating some cereal in the kitchen.

"Good afternoon" I smiled

She stammered a little bit, then pursed her lips together. She looked down, messing with the cereal in her bowl.

"You okay?"

She nodded.

"Why aren't you speaking to me?" I asked