Road to Forever

Hello! I just can't control all my feels for this pairing that's why I decided to make another oneshot. This is kind of a sequel to Unexpected Confession but it can stand alone as a oneshot. Hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did! 

One more thing, Hyuga and the other second years are 27 years old in this story. Kuroko and the others are 26.

Beware: Lame pun and codenames ahead! Hahaha :D

Happy reading!

-----o0O0o-----

It's a hot Sunday afternoon but that didn't stop a group of friends from playing their beloved sport, basketball. They've been playing this sport together since high school and even if they had already graduated years ago they still continued to play the sport that they all love. And let's just say that basketball is what kept them friends through all these years.

They're playing a 3 on 3 game. Izuki, Mitobe & Hyuga vs Kiyoshi, Koganei & Tsuchida. 

"Izuki, pass me the ball!" a bespectacled man, namely Hyuga shouted.

"Here, Hyuga shoot it!" a man with the eagle eye said.

"I already know that you idiot." Hyuga confidently shot a three-pointer.

And as expected, it went in. The former captain of Seirin has a high accuracy in shooting three-point shots especially when under pressure.

"Dammit! Hyuga how can you still be so good even after all these years!" Koganei said with his cat like mouth in a frown.

"I dunno. Maybe it's because I really love basketball, that's why I don't get rusty."

"You're just inspired everyday~" a gentle giant by the name of Kiyoshi said while having one of his signature smiles.

Mitobe nodded his head in agreement.

"Ah, Riko and you have been going out for quite some time right? So when is the wedding?" Tsuchida said with a playful grin on his lips.

"Wh-what are you saying?!? I haven't even proposed yet!"

"Then propose! It's not that hard!" Koga stated while putting his hands up in the air.

"Moron!" Hyuga punched Koga in the head. "It's not that easy you know."

"But did you already gave marriage some thought?" asked Kiyoshi.

"Of course. I think that I'm ready but I'm not quite sure if Riko is ready too."

"That's why you should propose! You propose because you want to know if your partner is ready or not. And it's not like you're immediately going to get married after it."  Izuki said.

'He has a point...' Hyuuga thought.

 "I-I just don't know how to do it..." confessed Hyuga sheepishly.

The others stared at him. Amazement and shock written on their faces. They didn't know that their hot tempered captain has that vulnerable side.