Lacey

You can do this,just calm down and think of happy things. I try to coax myself back to sleep failing miserably.

He isn't here so why am I still afraid of him I can,and will destroy him when the

time comes.

I sigh opening my eyes and looking at the sky as I see hints of light as the sun pushes its self up slowly into the sky.

"I might as well eat and go scout and see what I can find" I tell myself leaning up as I reach for the bag I found earlier at the other peoples camp.

I stick my hand in the dark brown bag. Its stitching coming out and fraying at the opening. I stick my finger through a hole in the bag and wiggle them as I think.

I dump the rest of my food out onto a extra shirt before grabbing my sewing kit and stitching up the bag the best I can."They won't even know what hit them" I smile venomously." It'll be like a ghost hit them with a hammer." I laugh to myself .

Well since I spent most of the day doing this I might as well do the rest scouting. I stand up and run through the forest my knife in my hand as I run to the north of the camp I found yesterday.

I stop at a big overhanging weeping willow. This will be perfect, they won't be able to see into here. I think to myself as I move the over hanging branches. I look down seeing roots shooting out of the ground. I nod my head in approval as I walk back to my camp thinking about the task at hand.

When I get back to camp it's around 5'ish." This will be great" I say sitting down grabbing an apple and taking a big bite as its juices flood in my mouth. I start to pull my guns and knifes out setting them in front of me as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

I study all of them getting the ones that I will need knowing that I'll need them for my plan. I slowly close my eyes and lean on my bag letting sleep pull me under little by little.

I wake up looking around quickly before I unclench my fists. Everything's all right this one wasn't as bad as the others. I think recalling the dream.