Chapter 3

I awoke to the loud noise of voices yelling, I'm not scared though it's normal. Mom hasn't been grocery shopping in weeks so i grab my dry corn flakes and put them in a bowl and off i go. I grab my book and head toward my tree, i sit and begin to read.

(Kara's story book)

And the prince said "will you marry me?" The girl jumped up and down" yes!" yes!". he replied. She ran home and told her family who embraced her with hugs and love.

(back to kara)

"I wish a Prince would ask me that" she said to herself quietly." I may be 12 but i'm going to marry a prince." She decided to go exploring. She found the tomb she tripped over and noticed another, she followed them untill she was in a yard full of them. She gasped out loud.

"kaarra!" The voice said. "I knew i wasn't imagining it"! she said excitedly but scared. She glanced around her in a full 360. Nothing. Silence. "Is someone there?" kara spoke softly as if she were in church. A mintue passed. "I said is someone there!?"

"I'm here kara." said the voice in a kind motherly tone. Not the way my mom acted but the tone a real mom would use. "wait i can't see you" kara said. "thats because were plaing hide and go seek silly" the misterious voice replied". "we are?" said kara. "Yes dear now run along, I'll find you this time". the voice whispered. "Okay, i, i guess we can play" kara studderd.